I-485 and interview

Takumi

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I'm very new here and I've read several posts that talked about interviews and some posts that said card production ordered (no interviews mentioned).

When would the interview be required? My case is EB3 and my RD for I-485 is June 2007.

Thanks.

Interviews are scheduled whenever there is a case complication - and this cannot be resolved with additional documents alone. This is entirely case specific.

Hello,

I'm very new here and I've read several posts that talked about interviews and some posts that said card production ordered (no interviews mentioned).

When would the interview be required? My case is EB3 and my RD for I-485 is June 2007.

Thanks.

Some of the cases transferred to local office or District office. Transfer can happen because of certain red flags like prior arrests, illegal work etc or randomly for QC purpose

These cases will be called for the interview in the local office. Others (Say around 90%) will get the Green card directly from service center.

Hello,

Thanks.

I got my GC without any interview at all, finger printing was my last trip to the local office.
As mentioned in the previous posts if you don't have prior problems like arrests, dui etc, there's nothing to worry about.

Thanks

:) Thanks guys for the prompt response. Appreciate it.

Can someone teach me what those abbreviations on the signatures are? I want to post questions but I'm clueless what kind of info I need as my sig. E.g. what is REF? LUD etc...

Is there an FAQ thread that I could go to and look?

Thanks.