I-485 - 2nd FP done around 2nd week of May,2007 -- pending namecheck

shankar123

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
Both me and my wife had our 2nd FP done around 2nd week of May, 2007. Today we called TSC and they said that our case is waiting on namecheck. Our PD is 01 Dec, 2002.
Any thoughts, ideas when this agony will be over. BTW, tried the following things.
  1. Called FBI
  2. FBI does not entertain this anymore
  3. Company Lawyer does not help. She does not even respond to emails even you send one in six months.
  4. Should I contact my senator? not sure
Thanks friends
Shankar123

and by the way, they told me that they sent for namecheck after 2nd FP. Is that possible? or did I misinterpret something?
shankar123

Hi Friends,
Both me and my wife had our 2nd FP done around 2nd week of May, 2007. Today we called TSC and they said that our case is waiting on namecheck. Our PD is 01 Dec, 2002.
Any thoughts, ideas when this agony will be over. BTW, tried the following things.
  1. Called FBI
  2. FBI does not entertain this anymore
  3. Company Lawyer does not help. She does not even respond to emails even you send one in six months.
  4. Should I contact my senator? not sure
Thanks friends
Shankar123

Your PD may be super old, but tell us this: When did you file your 485?

I just returned from a local office and they told me name check is initiated following 485 submission and is done only once.

it was filed around 3rd week of April, 2004

There you go. One must only look at when they filed their 485 and be prepared not to be surprised if you are told that your name check was initiated one year after filing 485!!! ... so worse case in your case in 2005.

I suggest u take infopass and figure out the truth (I hope its truth that they tell:)

Stuck in Name Check

I did a InfoPass on my pending I-485 petition and came to know that my Name Check by FBI has not been cleared since USCIS initially initiated it in Sep'2005 (after I-485 filing in Aug'2005). So I guess for my self no luck this time (Jul-Aug) with my PD being current to get my GC.

Hi all.,

My case was transfered from VSC-TSC in March. I received my 2nd finger prints on May 11th. No online status showing finger prints received.

Today, I went Infopass,newark. They said both the Name Check/Finger prints were processed for me and wife. If i dont hear from USCIS , they asked to take infopass again in the comming months.

Does anybody know how many times we need to take finger printing? What is the meaning of CODE 1, 2, 3 for FP? Do i have to take another FP after CODE 3 then, CODE 2 and CODE 1?

How long i have to wait to get GC after giving FP CODE 3?

Please advice....Thank you,

PD:July 2004
EB3/country: All Charge-ability Areas Except Those Listed
mailed I-485: June 1st, 2007
Got FP appointment letter: June 18, 2007 (CODE 3), appointment: July 5, 2007

infopass

What is this infopass. my PD date is 2002 and my 485 is pending. went for 2nd finger printing in may 2007, site is not updated with fp information. not sure wheather it is stuck in the name check. how to check on that. please help me. give information on infopass also. you help highly appreciated.
thanks

LUD changed to March15,2007 -- Document mailed to applicant.

Well, this is interesting.
I called USCIS today and they told that they will call us back tomorrow (seriously !!).
And now, I see an update to my case stating that " Document mailed to applicant." on March15 2007.
Does anyone know what it means?
Our 2nd FP notice came well after that around Mid April.
Thoughts?
shankar123

got the magic dream mail !!

Got 485 approved today for both me and my wife.
My best wishes to all my friends here, who stood by us in this struggle period.
May your dream be fulfilled.
Following are details for reference.

Labor Applied -- 12/01/2002
Labor Approved -- 06/01/2003
I-140 Approved --04/01/2004
I-485 Applied -- 04/01/2004
2nd FP -- May 10,2007
I 485 Approved -- June 27, 2007

BTW, I am an Ac-21 case (changed 2 jobs). Not a single enquiry ever came.
:) :D :p
adieu
Shankar123

Document mailed to the applicant...LUD

Congratts!!!!

My case is also somewhat similar to your's except the job changes.. I have given 2nd FP on May 10 and on May 9th there was an LUD saying 'Document Mailed to the Applicant".

Shanker, did you receive any update after LUD " Docuemnt mailed to the applicant" before getting approval?

I am expecting to hear the good news soon..

- Sri.

LC PD :Jan 8th 2003
I-140 AD aug'04
I-485 RD Oct'04
1FP - 15th Mar 05
3 AP and EAD renewals in between.
LUD - May 9th : Document Mailed to Applicant
2FP - 10th May 07
LuD - no change
I-485 AD :??????

How to contact

Hello,
How to contact TSC office, whenever I call them with regular no, I can not reach the TSC office. Please help me with the way to contact the TSC office rep

Thanks

EB3
Priority Date may 2003
2nd FP May 9 2007

Congratulation Shankar123,

Who gave you information that name check is initiated (again) after 2nd FP.
Just gives some hope if it is true........

My case is is similar to urs other than PD and RD dates.

Sub LBR PD:04/2003
RD:01/2005
2nd FP 05/08/2007
pending name check since 02/2005
Wife name check cleared.

hello minicooper, whom we have to contct to check the name clearence, Please help me, asl if you know how to contact TSC, greatly appreciated

Approved...

Finally I received this message..

Thanks to every one in this forum and Rajiv Khanna who provided valuble information and suggestions.

Any one one who received "Document Sent to the Applicant" LUD, please hope you receive similar news after few weeks.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.
:D
On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this
I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you
receive the notice, call customer service.

Details:
-------------------
EB3/PD JAN03
I-140/RD JUN'04
I-140/AD AUG'04
I-485/RD OCT'04
AP1/EAD1: NOV'04
AP2/EAD2: NOV'05
FP1/RD: MAR'05
I-485 LUD/May'06 : FP review completed
I-485 LUD/JAN'07 : Case moved from VSC to TSC
FP2 RD: MAY 10th 2007 (no update about these FP2 documents on the case status)
I-485 LUD/MAY 11th 2007: Document sent to Applicant..
My wife's I-485 LUD/MAY 9th 2007: Notice returned as undeliverable.
I-485's AD: June 27th 2007 (Card Production Ordered)
June 28th 2007 (Approval Notice sent )
My Wife's 485 AD : Still waiting...