New Member
My daughter is in the army an she want to file some papers for me who is her father, need to ask if i should let her sponsor me an file all the paper from were she is in Atlanta or should i file the 485 in Texas an she file I130, should i get a co-sponsor.
Please help i need to send off my stuff soon as possible. Did over stay an want to know if its possible to adjust