I-458 Preajudicated

Congrats!

What is the phone number of TSC. My case is also pending in TSC. what is your 485 RD and Priority date?

Thanks

Cong for what? Do you know what is PREJUDICATED? I called the 1800 number on my I-485 receipt. My RD Jan. 2007, PD Nov. 2000

I'd recommend you use the forums "Search" feature first before starting a thread for questions such as this. You would have found your answer much quicker.

Anway, it basically means a case is approval-ready. They go over your application and process as much as they can (during this time they could send REF) but they do not approve it yet for some reasons. The reason could be lack of visa numbers, pending name check, or whatever other thing (who knows what's going on inside CIS). They do their final (adjudication) review before they actually approve cases, so I believe pre-adjudication does not necessarily mean there will be no REF anymore.

Cong for what? Do you know what is PREJUDICATED? I called the 1800 number on my I-485 receipt. My RD Jan. 2007, PD Nov. 2000

I was told that my application is preadjudicated as well.
They were waiting for FBI Name Check.

Man your Lud's, PD, RD etc are all exactly the same as mine. Mine was assigned to an officer on June 12. So thats quite interesting that you were said to be cleared on June14...

yeah, how did you know that you were cleared ?

I was told that my application is preadjudicated as well.
They were waiting for FBI Name Check.