I 140

bsap

Did anybody get approval for I 140 filed in lat oct 2003
What is the relation between I 140 and EAD, if EAD got approved then,is it true that I 140 will be apporved?
Thanks

This is a good question & even I would like to hear some expert opinions/statistics on this as I'm in the same boat too.

thanks / titu

Originally posted by bsap
What is the relation between I 140 and EAD, if EAD got approved then,is it true that I 140 will be apporved?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 can be denied after EAD, AP has been approved. The trend I have seen that once EAD, AP is approved generally I-140 is approved. I have also read cases where EAD AP was approved and then I-140 was denied. It all depends on the different service centers and particular officer who looks at your file. Few service centers approve the EAD AP only if I-140 is approvable. Nobody can predict USCIS.

Thanks Ginnu!!!

Originally posted by ginnu
I-140 can be denied after EAD, AP has been approved. The trend I have seen that once EAD, AP is approved generally I-140 is approved. I have also read cases where EAD AP was approved and then I-140 was denied. It all depends on the different service centers and particular officer who looks at your file. Few service centers approve the EAD AP only if I-140 is approvable. Nobody can predict USCIS.