I-140

bindu.j

hello,
i am a nurse.at present i am in usa(L2 visa).i am planning to apply for change of status soon since i have a job offer.
any body knows howmuch time will take for I-140 application approval.
thank you
bindu

bindu.j said:
hello,
i am a nurse.at present i am in usa(L2 visa).i am planning to apply for change of status soon since i have a job offer.
any body knows howmuch time will take for I-140 application approval.
thank you
bindu

Vermont is the fastest service center it can only take about 4-5 months to get approval.

I-140 Nebraska

Hi, I am new here. My I-140 was filed in Nebraska April this year and still waiting for approval. Can I benefit from the 50,000 visa available now?
Does Nebraska stick to the 150-180 days past before approval?Thank you..

Tell me how to handle this case ????????

Hi All,

I am a nurse from India and waiting for my Visa interview as we all heard that a 50,000 new visas for nurses and I think I will get through in that but now I am pregnant and the baby due is first week of September so I am call the for the consulate interview before that what should I do? Should I attend the interview or should I postponed it if I attend how do id include my unborn child the green card how long it will take to include after the birth of my baby. If the consulate interview takes place after the birth of my baby what are the procedures to include my baby? Should I need to send a DS 230 form to NVC or I can directly go to the consulate and attend the interview and pay the visa fee at the consulate. Can any one share me there experience if you have one.