I 140

Hello my friend skp19722003, mine is sep 26, 2003 and wait...there are many guys before us !!. So please be patient !!!.

My guess is that NSC is processing both applications concurrently and approve them at the same time. So you may hear the good news very soon, but nobody can tell when exactly!

Guys,

Reality is different. No mater what INS web site is showing whichever processing date, they are processing concurrent application simultaneously. Few of my friends which are not on this thread has got there GC and were filed in aug and sept '03. Their EAD and AP renewal triggered this process.
So hang in my friend you will get it soon

workpermit02,

EAD/AP renewal triggers 485 Approvals ? If this is true then I have recently applied for renewal, and my PD is Sep 2003. So I will be getting my I140/485 approval soon, before Sep 2004 ?

How did u know your priority date is sept 2003. I am not guaranteeing, but you should see your approval when they open your file for EAD and AP. Note that your FP should have been completed though. I am just posting, what I have been noticing from my friend's cases.