I-140 With Three Years Degree

Mysterious_GC

Registered Users (C)
Hi All, I'm new to this forum. Though I'm still in labor phase;
But Just curious to know whether It is possible to get the I-140
approved without any problems if one has Three years Degree in Science with Courses from NIIT ( three Years Couse ) and have a five years experience at the time of filing a labor petition.

Can you guys give me an Idea like how many had got success
with three years degree as I'm quite afraid in this economic situation.

Mysterious_GC

Originally posted by Mysterious_GC
Hi All, I'm new to this forum. Though I'm still in labor phase;
But Just curious to know whether It is possible to get the I-140
approved without any problems if one has Three years Degree in Science with Courses from NIIT ( three Years Couse ) and have a five years experience at the time of filing a labor petition.

Can you guys give me an Idea like how many had got success
with three years degree as I'm quite afraid in this economic situation.

Mysterious_GC

It is absolutely possible to clear I140 with a three year degree, three year course and five year course. You need an equivalency done and your Job title educational requirements should match your equivalency.

your Latest state

Hello Mysterious_GC,

I have read your message posted in july 03, i'm in similar state with 3 yr degree + NIIT + 1 Year Graduate Diploma from Australian Uni. I've recieved an RFE for 140 recently, my labour as 4 Year US Bachelors or Foreign Equivalent.

Please let me know howz ur case doing? Thanks.

I have a 3 yrs bachelors in sciences with comp. sc. as one of the major's. 2 yr diploma from aptech. my I-140 was timely approved by TSC.. no questions asked. i think a lot depends on how the labor certification is done and the qualification requirement in the LC

I have a 3 year degree too and a 3 year dip. in NIIT
But after I had joined my present company, I pursued an MBA (from a recognized univ. in NC) and graduated in May'04.
In case of an RFE in edu., can I say that the US university had accepted my B.Sc as a bachelor's degree and let me do an MBA? So if a US university recognizes my B.Sc as a bachelor's degree, the INS should be able to take that as an evidence for a 4 year degree, right?
I asked this question to UN and he said that it can be presented as an evidence in case of an RFE.
Just wanted all your thoughts too.
Any help is appreciated.