I-140, waiting more than 6 month

ajz3 said:
Filed for i140 on march 27th / 06. Called my lawyer as current processing date for tcs is for may/02/06. Lawyer said they have noted tcs and should get a reply within 45 days from them. Dont know what else to do but wait. :)

Filed I140 only at CSC Jan 06 --transferred to TSC March 29, 2006/ EB2/NIW LUD 10/18/2006.Called -wiating for response in next 30 days

My I140/485/AP/EAD applied to TSC at 3/15/06.
AP, EAD received winthin 45 days.
I-140 status updated at 5/17/06, then no news.........
485 status updated at 5/1/06, still pending.......

Call USCIS customer services at 10/24/06, gave me a reference#,
told me wait for 30 days. But no any message.......

:(

Updated to PP

i140 filed on march 27th 06.

Updated to PP on sep 15th. Today is Dec 1st. Nothing. :)

date mistake

Sorry I did a mistake on the date when I posted my last pp date.

Filed for i140 on match 27th.

Updated to PP on Nov 15th 2006. Today is December 4th, no answer. I dont know if they count weekends and holidays as the 15 day period. Does anyone knows? :)

I-140 approved to day

syed2 said:
mostly people from pakistan are getting stuck thats what i heard.
my case EB2 PERM
RD for 140 = 8-august-06
lud 16-aug-06 no updates so far
I485 = 16 aug lud 18 august

Thanks to GOD, Finally got approved from TX service center in 3 months and 25 days..

RD = 8th-aug-06
ND= 10th-aug-06
LUD= 16th-aug-06
AD= 05th-Dec-06

Hello ajz3,
I read that you updated to premium processing,is your labor a substituted one and if yes is it a copy of labor u used ?I am asking because mine is substituted labor with copy of labor and i would like to update to pp if i am eligible.
Thanks in advance.

I am comming out of a PBEC labor cert (hopefully soon) and next step is I140. My lawyer told me they aren't doing premium processing anymore. Is this true? She told me the wait is 6 months and there's nothing that can be done about it besides filing and waiting. Is it how bad it is?

Eb3-3yrs Bachelors

ZOMG said:
I am comming out of a PBEC labor cert (hopefully soon) and next step is I140. My lawyer told me they aren't doing premium processing anymore. Is this true? She told me the wait is 6 months and there's nothing that can be done about it besides filing and waiting. Is it how bad it is?

HI ZOMG

IT IS NOT TRUE. MY LAWYER FILED FOR PP YESTERDAY. I DON'T KNOW THE PROCESSING PERIOD BUT THEY DO ACCEPT PP.

THANKS.

Chhaya said:
HI ZOMG

IT IS NOT TRUE. MY LAWYER FILED FOR PP YESTERDAY. I DON'T KNOW THE PROCESSING PERIOD BUT THEY DO ACCEPT PP.

THANKS.

Thanks for the response. Not sure what's with my lawyer, but she better get this right soon.

I-140 Approved

Hi guys,

I filed my I-140 on November 2006. Yes last month. It was transferred to Texas Service Center. Today when I checked my status, it has been approved. I am pretty sure that I did not go through the Premium processing.