I-140, waiting more than 6 month

azamani123

Registered Users (C)
I am starting this thread to have a list of the people who are waiting for more than 6 month for their I-140. so please let's share our case infor witheach other maybe we can have a clue?!?!

Waiting for 10 months

I am :( :confused: and :mad:

Applied to VSC in Dec 05
Transferred to TSC in April
Received at TSC in May
LUD May

This is madness. Is there any pattern to how cases are viewed?

Question for you--

When your I-140 was transferred, did you get a new case number? Or does it keep the original number based on where it was sent?

Thanks!

Did you call USCIS?

azamani123 said:
I am starting this thread to have a list of the people who are waiting for more than 6 month for their I-140. so please let's share our case infor witheach other maybe we can have a clue?!?!
Hi azamani123 , did you call USCIS? I think it's already pass their processing time? I got my card in mail on 10/10 but my 140 staus online is still pending. :confused:

Still waiting.
So many LUD's but no result :confused:

LC Details
----------
Substitute labor(Not sure if withdraw/revoked by employer )
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
I-140 RN LIN-06-133-xxxxx
RFE july-17-06
RFE replied mid of AUG-06
LUD AUG-28-06, AUG-29-06,Sept-28-06,Sept-29-06,Oct-2-06,Oct-3-06,Oct-4-06
Have NOT Upgraded to Premium Processing

I-485 Details
-------------
priority dates not Current

bebesf2000 said:
Hi azamani123 , did you call USCIS? I think it's already pass their processing time? I got my card in mail on 10/10 but my 140 staus online is still pending. :confused:

Can u tell us how to call USCIS.
I called them once but there was automated message.

pranamNY said:
Can u tell us how to call USCIS.
I called them once but there was automated message.
If i remember right it's 1,2,2,6,1 . After you hear your case status on automated message, he will ask if you want to go to next step. You need to go to next step to talk to someone live! hope this helps.

Hello Everyone,
I have been waiting for 7 and half months.
I filed only I140 with TSC wih receipt date Feb 27th,2006 with only one LUD on Mar22nd and nothing after that,my employer used a labor of a previous employee for whom the employer revoked I140.I cant update to premium because it is a copy of labor he used.
GOD BLESS.

WaryOR said:
Question for you--

When your I-140 was transferred, did you get a new case number? Or does it keep the original number based on where it was sent?

Thanks!

The case number does not change upon transfer. For example, my case was filed at VSC and although it was transferred to TSC, it still has the EAC-number. Unfortunately, they request that you wait 180 days after transfer to call them for an inquiry. :( :mad: :(

substitute labor 140 applied on feb 8, 2006 .. waiting

my employer provided an already approved labor for substitution. applied on feb 8th 2006, since then there's only 1 update on March 22nd and displaying the message says, keep look for processing dates for the center you applied. i'm still waiting...

CENTER: TSC
140 - ND 2/8/2006 :mad:
FP - AD - within 15 days
AP - AD -done within 15 days

Waiting since 02 Feb 06

My case is also for sub-labor with priority date of Jan 98.

csc-venkat - what was your RFE for I-140?

Jkris

I140 Waiting for more than 8 months

We applied I140 on Dec 9 2005, but till Oct 12 , we didnt get any approval or RFE. On March 29 th 2006 , the case was transferred from CSC to TSC.

Do u have any idea, how much more time , it will take to clear my I140

geteas80 - Please give more details on your case

geteas80 - give more details

Have you applied 140 with Sub labor? EB2 or EB3?

jkris999 said:
My case is also for sub-labor with priority date of Jan 98.

csc-venkat - what was your RFE for I-140?

Jkris

Copy of denial letter. Labour was originally denied for other applicant due to company didn't reply for a RFE. Company didn't reply, since that employee got his green card through a family petition.

geteas80 said:
We applied I140 on Dec 9 2005, but till Oct 12 , we didnt get any approval or RFE. On March 29 th 2006 , the case was transferred from CSC to TSC.

Do u have any idea, how much more time , it will take to clear my I140

Hi geteas80!

Your waiting period for your I40 is similar to mine...although, mine was filed at VSC. When I called, they asked me to wait 180 days after "receipt date" at TSC. Hope this helps you to estimate when you should call them to find out about your case. Also, what is your category? Mine is EB2.

I140 Waiting for more than 8 months

my PD Nov 2001, EB3,

I140 - filed in CSC on Dec 9 th 2005, & transferred to TSC on Mar 29 2006.

Still I140 pending, 180 days got over

geteas80 said:
my PD Nov 2001, EB3,

I140 - filed in CSC on Dec 9 th 2005, & transferred to TSC on Mar 29 2006.

Still I140 pending, 180 days got over

geteas80:

Did you call TSC/USCIS to initiate an inquiry?