I-140 VSC - Is delaying Process in the last 1 Month ?

sratin

Hi Guys,

Guys I know used to get I-140 approval (VSC - EB3) between 15 days to 2 months (Most cases), RD between Jan 2002 and Mar 2002.

Looks like the VSC slowed down the I - 140 Processing times. Does anyone got approval within 2 or 3 months of RD in recent days/weeks ?

-Sel

So,,,, whats the Verdict?

Its imposssible to comprehend that the April filers are not raising any hues and cries for their delays.... I am not convinced that the INS is taking 4 months now for processing I 140. Any April filers approved? aggrieved? concerned?

one thing I noticed is that

the processing time for I-539 Change/Extend NI status (when you switch from B to F-1, say) applications has been greatly reduced. Used to be 120-180 days, now only 20-40 days???

I guess they were/are under the gun to shift processing efforts esp. after that F-1 terrorist incident...

btw, I am a Feb filer and still waiting...

April Processing Delayed by month or two

Hi Friends

I noticed slowdown in approvals , i am watching I-140 approvals
since january and till March i have seen many cases getting approved with in 60-90 days time.But now i have't seen much cases getting approved in June -July.My I-140 was filed in late
March and has ND of 3rd April and i am still waiting.

I did noticed in month of April-June , AVM saying "currently its taking 180-240 days to process such applications".But recently
i heard AVM saying "Its taking 90 to 150 days to process such applications".

Any one noticed this change ???

Good luck for all I-140 candidates,

jeff Ray

Good news for April filers

Hi,
I just checked the ins tracking site and saw someone with user id VSC got his approval for the April 12 on 7/2. I'm also in that line and very close to his application date, so waiting in anticipation. Anyone with any news please post.
Aptu

Its bound to slow as I am here

I have not had good luck with INS so far.....

H1 Transfer took 5 months
Lawyer took 3 months to file for Labor (Completely forgot about my case..unfortunately i did too)
Labor took 16 months..when i had applied it used to take 2-4 months for non-RIR cases

And now I am in I-140 queue...So far I had heard its very fast, takes only 2 months, blah, blah...but it has already started to slow down.

Sorry June I-140'ers, I am in the line...you may have to suffer with me.

Reason for processing delay for I140s

HI,

I guess INS is delaying the process of I140 for a reason and I think they r going to start the premium processing on 140s soon, So If they delay the processing they could get more money ($1000 for premium processing) for lot more number of people who can't wait for the decision.

Lets hope they do that so we can be relieved in 15days for decision....

Thanks,