I-140 Tracker website

How can I submitt my info?

I visited your web page but I could not find instructions in how to submit my data in order to get it published.

Please reply

Approval updated

I Just updated my post to let you all know about the good news.

Praise the Lord for His plan for all of us.

It is seems everybody frustrated in TSC

It is seems everybody frustrated in TSC, compared to other centers, TSC candidates are not happy, because nobody is posting details in TSC. In other centers people are sharing their detail in their forums. Be happy dont get frustrated just pray for god and share your pain. It Seems lot of people does't know this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it is lot pain

I know it is lot pain but we have to keep hopes. we cant escape from BCIS's torch if we want to live in US. We got to suffer that's all we cando , just pray the god.

Please don't post wrong data in I_140 tracker

Please don't post wrong data in I_140 tracker sheet and don't confuse people.

Thanks.

don't accuse without evidence

I don’t know what your intent is, but your mail accusing other people seem offensive. It is not a good practice to write one line mails without any reason and evidence to support your claim

aba

Try these numbers

Try these numbers those are there in I-140 tracker sheet.
src0213354768
src0213354831
also try below number that is posted in I-485 tracker sheet
SRC-01-271-57007
I hope this is enough evedence for you.
Please See these reciept numbers in tracker sheet.Please Don't ask me how to see.

Thanks in advance.

“Try these numbers those are there in I-140 tracker sheet.
src0213354768
src0213354831
also try below number that is posted in I-485 tracker sheet
SRC-01-271-57007
I hope this is enough evedence for you.
Please See these reciept numbers in tracker sheet.Please Don't ask me how to see.”

lrtest003,

All the three case numbers posted above are correct and valid.

The data posted in the tracker is usually under no obligation for being full and exact. The people putting their data are doing a favor for others and it’s upto you to be not confused. If any one does not want to post the full Receipt Number there could be a reason for that: they may NOT want others to track their cases.

Even when you don’t have anything positive or beneficial to add to this useful website and tracker, it is better not to offend others who are doing a good deed.

By the way, why do YOU need the full and correct receipt numbers of someone else’s case?

I am not asking them to put full receipt number

vu2vut

I am not asking anybody to post full receipt numbers, I am just requesting everybody to post real info means receipt date and approved dates only.By seeing those we feel happy and also expect our cases by that date. Because they posted receipt dates anybody can curious to see when those dates are making surprise.Other than that there is no bad intention.Please try to understand,don't make this as big issue and don't try to make people afraid to come to this site.Please try to read the mail clearly, I never asked anybody to post their receipt numbers, I just requested everybody to post real dates.You supposed to understand meaning of "Please don't post wrong data in I_140 tracker sheet and don't confuse people" means.If you see any thing wrong in the (line in quotes)line that I posted earlier and if you see any meaning of posting anybodies reciept numbers then excuse me.

Thank you.