I-140 to TSC but I-485, EAD and AP to NSC

niwguru

Registered Users (C)
Can this happen? I efiled my I-140 and it was routed to TSC automatically (I come under TSC jurisdiction). My checks for 485, EAD and AP have been encashed with a LIN number on the back. Does this mean that now my 485, EAD and AP are stuck in NSC? Can this come back to TSC?

Also, I filed 485 for my wife too, I see that one of our 485 checks has been encashed but not the other. Is this normal? Both checks for EAD and AP are encashed.

Can somebody shed some light? Thank you.

Can this happen? I efiled my I-140 and it was routed to TSC automatically (I come under TSC jurisdiction). My checks for 485, EAD and AP have been encashed with a LIN number on the back. Does this mean that now my 485, EAD and AP are stuck in NSC? Can this come back to TSC?

Also, I filed 485 for my wife too, I see that one of our 485 checks has been encashed but not the other. Is this normal? Both checks for EAD and AP are encashed.

Can somebody shed some light? Thank you.

When did you submitted your i485? If it was (i140 efile) in july then every i140 was going to TSC as you fall under TSC jurisdiction you may have not noticed it and may be most of the people have sent their application to TSC and thye now re-routing them I sent my i485 and other to NSC as mine is NSC.

I efiled my I-140 on July 27th and sent all supporting docs to TSC. 485+ead+ap were received at TSC on the 15th of Aug. My concern is why they have sent my application to NSC when I belong to TSC jurisdiction?

Do not worry : several applications filed between July 28th to August 10 have been sent to CSC,VSC and NSC for the receipting purpose. Eventhough they do receipting, they also hold I-765 and I-131 and your I-140 and I-485 would be transferred to proper judistriction. EAD and traveldocument would be processed by the other service which did the receipting.

Infact mine is with CSC and transferred to TSC

Thanks for the info skvadivel! Hope it works out like what you say.
GL to all in this game of wait and watch.