I-140 Still pending - Company closed

vscdskr

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My I-140 is still pending with VSC for almost 15 months, my sponsered company closed. My EAD got renewed and it is valid untill 2/2005. Whats happens if i get an RFE on I-140 about previous company. what should i do and How should i respond?

Any one falls under this bucket. please respond and your ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.....

How big was your company? If company is smaller one ask them to transfer your contract and some other nominal things to a different entity, which can help you out. In case of an RFE you can show successor in interest as that company.

Consult good attorney. You start working as if you have RFE now only. So that you will come up with some solution before any question are raised.

Hi

Hi Vic-Suzuki and Tammy,

Sorry my company is not closed.

One of the largest software company acquired my company and i got layed off before that. I joined another company with EAD. Almost all of them with my previous employer got I-140 approvals except me. All of them applied at the same time. Mine is still pending.

I am just trying to get some help from this forum to handle my situation.

Any ideas are appreciated...

Thanks.

Hi Vscdskr:

I have posted a message yesterday is still holds good, The person I have mentioned "Paccha" he was like you before getting the I-140 approval he got laid off. With help of his Attorney he now got his GC too....

Look at the below link and try to put a post for him, He is in I-485 VSC forum.....He can give you some tips....

http://boards.immigrationportal.com...?threadid=80049

Thanks

Contacted the Pachha's attorney

Hi Vic-Suzuki,

I contacted the Pachha's attorney today. He ask me to wait until i here some thing from INS.

Thanks for your help.

vscdskr