I-140, should I use outstanding professor

leohawk

Registered Users (C)
or A member of the professions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability

I am a faculty in a medical school. I have 3 highly cited publications, several conference talks and one patent pending...

University just oked me to do EB1, can someone give me some suggestions as to what forms to file together with I140? I am confused if I should also file I765...

is there a detailed outline ?

Thanks very much!!! I truely need your help!!!

leohawk said:
or A member of the professions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability

I am a faculty in a medical school. I have 3 highly cited publications, several conference talks and one patent pending...

University just oked me to do EB1, can someone give me some suggestions as to what forms to file together with I140? I am confused if I should also file I765...

is there a detailed outline ?

Thanks very much!!! I truely need your help!!!

Apparently, there is a fast-track labor certification for faculty only. You might want to check this option too. From what I've heard its also low risk.

Are you tenure-track faculty?

If your answer is yes, you can do special handling (fast LC), then file 140/485. But if you anwer no, you should file EA or NIW based on your qualification. Note that non tenure-track faculty position is not permanent. I have similar experience.

I am a post-doc
and got approved as OR/

but I work for a hospital, maybe that makes a difference.

Re: LC

Well, I am a Tenure Track Faculty too and 2 years ago I was fooled by my attorney that fast track LC will work very fast. Still my file is somewhere in inventory and I am now thinking applying NIW.