I-140 Rfe

Dpshah

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

RD: August 26, 2003, California Service center, substitute labor
Received RFE on December 23, 2003

RFE: Education & Training- Submit evidence to establish that the beneficiary possesses the education/training listed on the form ETA 750. Evidence of Education should be submitted on the institution's official letterhead or stationery indicating the courses taken and the credits received, and any conference of certificates or degrees. If a baccalaureate degree is required, submit a copy of the official college or university transcripts and provide a photocopy of the degree received.

Q: I have already submitted all copies of my marksheets and degree certificates, do I need to submit any more papers or just resubmit?

RFE: Ability to pay- Provide evidence of the petitioner's ability to pay the beneficiary's wage. The petitioner must demonstrate this ability at the time the priority date is established and continuing until the beneficiary obtains lawful permanent residence. Evidence of this ability shall be either in the form of federal tax returns or audited financial statements. The petitioner is requested to provide this evidence for Tax year 2002.

Q: I have already submitted the tax returns for my company, what other documents can I provide and how do I respond to this RFE?

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks

>RFE: Education & Training- Submit evidence to establish that the >beneficiary possesses the education/training listed on the form >ETA 750. Evidence of Education should be submitted on the >institution's official letterhead or stationery indicating the >courses taken and the credits received, and any conference of >certificates or degrees. If a baccalaureate degree is required, >submit a copy of the official college or university transcripts and >provide a photocopy of the degree received.

What are the Ed. requirements stated in your LC?

I was in a similar situation, I sent the photo copies of my transcripts and the degree certificate to the university(I had people back home to get this stuff done). After verification the university, marked all the copies that I had sent as "official transcript" in a sealed cover. I presented the same to USCIS.

Thanks for the reply,

I have a bachelor's Degree in Engineering from university of Mumbai and the labor also says a bachelor's degree required.

Dpshah, You could also get your degree certificates certified from your college.

As a seconday evidence, I also got a letter from my college back in India confirming my attendence.

Talk to your attorney and find out the best option.