sg2008

Registered Users (C)
I got RFE at TSC ..

Details -
Labor - 08/01/2008
I140 Receipt date - 01/24/2008
I-140 RFE Date - 07/24/2008

RFE Details - Awaited ..

Seems they picked up the application but gave an RFE. Is this they are doing these days . How much time will it take to get after RFE is responded??

SG

I got RFE at TSC ..

Details -
Labor - 08/01/2008
I140 Receipt date - 01/24/2008
I-140 RFE Date - 07/24/2008

RFE Details - Awaited ..

Seems they picked up the application but gave an RFE. Is this they are doing these days . How much time will it take to get after RFE is responded??

SG

did you mean
Labor - 08/01/2007 ??

how come they picked your application when the receipt date is january this year? I guess they were processing the July 2007 cases?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
My I-140 was denied because of RFE. Later I-485 was also denied. I was using EAD. We never received RFE. I filed 290 B (MTR) in July 1st week. My check was cashed in July 14. But I never received any response from TSC. How long will it take to get response from TSC regarding I-290 B? Please respond me. I am worried about my EAD because it is expiring with 2 months. Anyone suggestion would be highly appreciated.

My priority date is April 2, 2007 But i received the Labor on 8/01/2007 . I -140 was applied on Jan 24rth ,2008 . The RFE is on work experience and have asked me submit evidence of skill sets . The employer or the TSC people have botched up the skill since that RFE shows few different skill sets . Do advise ....

Submit all the experience letters from your previous employers. I hope atleast few skills/technologies were mentioned/listed in your experience letters.

My priority date is April 2, 2007 But i received the Labor on 8/01/2007 . I -140 was applied on Jan 24rth ,2008 . The RFE is on work experience and have asked me submit evidence of skill sets . The employer or the TSC people have botched up the skill since that RFE shows few different skill sets . Do advise ....

I will do that but they are giving only 30 days to reply and RFE details reached my employer 10 days past the date on the RFE notice....How serious the RFE is ? Any idea of it getting approved?

Now you know what they are asking in RFE. So, prepare those and send it ASAP to the company's attorney.

I will do that but they are giving only 30 days to reply and RFE details reached my employer 10 days past the date on the RFE notice....How serious the RFE is ? Any idea of it getting approved?

I have sent what was required . It is upto my employer to send the RFE reply . Thanks guys and I will let you know the outcome in any case...

Hi All,

I received RFE on I-140 from TSC as well.

Details:

Cat: EB2
PD: Mar 2003
LC: Mar 2007
RFE : Aug 11, 08
Details: Awaited.

I will update on the details of the RFE.

Hello.

My employer did reply with the RFE details and USCIS updated the status on 08/25/2008 that they resume the processing .

On 08/29/2008 today they updated the status showing that they approved the application and have sent the notification.

Thanks guys for the inputs you guys gave ...
SG

My I-140 got approved today.

Details:
Aug 9 - RFE notification
Aug 16 - Lawyers received the details. RFE is for providing my MS degree certificate and I provided a copy of the same

Sep 9 - Lawyers responded back to CIS

Sep 12 - CIS website indicated processing has resumed

Sep 22 - Approval notice sent.

Thanks