I-140 Rfe

what is your RFE about?

It is for the educational evaluation. My 140 is filed under EB3 from Texas service center. Labor says Bachelors + 2 years exp. I have BSc (3 yrs) + MCA (3 Yrs) degree. The RFE says, Provide BSc Transcripts, Educational evaluation for the Masters degree and justification of how MCA is equivalent to US Masters.

Anyone faced the similar situation? My company is going to get educational evaluation and they are going to reply after that. I am confused why they require masters for EB3? Is it by mistake?

It is for the educational evaluation. My 140 is filed under EB3 from Texas service center. Labor says Bachelors + 2 years exp. I have BSc (3 yrs) + MCA (3 Yrs) degree. The RFE says, Provide BSc Transcripts, Educational evaluation for the Masters degree and justification of how MCA is equivalent to US Masters.

Anyone faced the similar situation? My company is going to get educational evaluation and they are going to reply after that. I am confused why they require masters for EB3? Is it by mistake?

Read attached file. Just get a good education evaluation and you should be fine. because 3 yr Bsc + 3 yr MCA from india is considered as eb2.

Hi

I’ve applied I-485 with the current visa dates, but my I-140 (filed under EB2) had a RFE (requesting for evidence to prove experience for EB2). In such a situation please advice what’s my best option would be under the following circumstances:

1. Can I answer the RFE? What if my I-140 gets denied….will I still be eligible to apply for I-140 in the EB3 category since my I-485 has already been applied under the current visa dates? Do you think I’ll still be good to apply for fresh I-140 after august 17th, 07?

(OR)

2. Can I cancel the RFE (I-140, EB2 Category) and apply fresh I-140 in the EB3 category concurrently with I-485 before the cut off date (august 17th, 2007).

Please suggest…anticipating your advice.

Thank you

Hi
U can reply the RFE with proper evidence.If it denied u can appeal.I dont think u can withdraw now.
USually RFE are about Ability to Pay, Education or expericence.so plz let us know some info abt ur case.abt ur education, what required in ur labour(14, 15) column like that

Hi

I’ve applied I-485 with the current visa dates, but my I-140 (filed under EB2) had a RFE (requesting for evidence to prove experience for EB2). In such a situation please advice what’s my best option would be under the following circumstances:

1. Can I answer the RFE? What if my I-140 gets denied….will I still be eligible to apply for I-140 in the EB3 category since my I-485 has already been applied under the current visa dates? Do you think I’ll still be good to apply for fresh I-140 after august 17th, 07?

(OR)

2. Can I cancel the RFE (I-140, EB2 Category) and apply fresh I-140 in the EB3 category concurrently with I-485 before the cut off date (august 17th, 2007).

Please suggest…anticipating your advice.

Thank you

My 140 is approved today after replying for the RFE. RFE was about the eductional evaluation. Got the approval after 7 days from the RFE reply. :)