I-140 RFE question

NewAflatoon

Registered Users (C)
I-140 was applied for me by my company and a RFE is sent in june 2006. I haven't received the RFE letter but the lawyer has. The lawyer is not disclosing any information about why the RFE is sent in my case. All the documents that are required are from the company.

I checked with the HR and she mentioned that the lawyer asked for my W2 and companies financial documents.. She did not tell me exactly which documents

Could anybody please put some light looking at above information that why the RFE is sent in my case?

normally it might be ability for employer to pay you.
it would require your pay stubs for current year, your previous year w-2 and your employer's financial statement.

Thanks - Got the Approval

NewAflatoon said:
I-140 was applied for me by my company and a RFE is sent in june 2006. I haven't received the RFE letter but the lawyer has. The lawyer is not disclosing any information about why the RFE is sent in my case. All the documents that are required are from the company.

I checked with the HR and she mentioned that the lawyer asked for my W2 and companies financial documents.. She did not tell me exactly which documents

Could anybody please put some light looking at above information that why the RFE is sent in my case?