Landmark Building
316 N. Milwaukee Street, Suite 318
Milwaukee, WI 53202
PH: 414-319-5000
FX: 414-319-5003
mihalyi@edevals.com

All the best.

Hi Mushe:
Did you get any reply from INS on your case?

My lawer has sent RFE response today. We obtained educational evaluation from 2 evaluators. 1 from IEEES and the other one from Trustforte. IEEES in its evaluation did not consider my NIIT certifications, but concluded that my Australian Graduate diploma equals US Bachelors (like in US Associate Digree which is 2 years of graduate study at once collage and another 2 years of study towards Bachelors at another college). Trustforte has evaluated that my Indian Degree + NIIT as US Bachelors and GDCC as Post Bachelor Degree. My lawer and myself concurred that having to equate one degree from my qualification to 1 us degree is better than combination. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying for better luck. I'll update u guys with my result.

Meanwhile if any one gets approval after Educational RFE pls. inform us.

Thanks mushe

I am also getting my education evaluation from trustforte and IEEES. I am a chartered accountant in India. It should be studied after B.Com. Both trustforte and IEEES suggested to use C.A as equalant degree to US bachelors degree. They said even they evaluate on 3 year B.com degree as equalant to 4 year US bachelors degree, NSC still dening the case.
I am going to try with my CA certification. I am not sure wthether NSC will accept or not. Unlike university, it does not mention as degree. It is mentioned as certification.

Clarification Please:
-------------------------------
On my labor box 14 says Bachelor in business administation. There is no word ' or equalant'. Because it is not mentioned in my LC, I got this query?

Did any one get RFE on education even with word ' or equalant'? Please let me know.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

I understand your dilemma about CA. But I think it might work, just like CPA here. I wish you all the best. My response has been recieved by the service center today. I'm praying for the positive response.

I am doing evaluation just on my CA certification is equalant to US bachelors. I got from Trustfort and IEEES.

Could you please check with your attorney if NSC accepts certification consists of four years study period. My CA certificate did not said 'Bachelors Degree' instead as certified member of board.

Is this going to be problem?Please let me know.

thanks
ykvbhaskar

Hello Bhaskar,

For my evaluation, IEEES has evaluated my Graduate Diploma in Commercial Computing as equal to US Bachelors. What I understand is, as long as the evaluator provides detailed information as to how he has arrived at the conclusion, I'm hoping we are fine. I have recieved the notification from NSC stating that they have recieved my response.

PRAY...

Hi Mushe:
One more quick question. Have you done equalancy evaluation or course by course evaluation. I did equalancy evaluation but not course by course. Both IEEES and Trustforte said that is enough. But, some one said doing course by course may help. Now I am confused. Could you please help me.

Thanks
Vijay

I AM SICK OF NSC I140 DENIAL

My I140 denied in the first place and appealed I290B on 4/28/05 LUD has not changed yet. I have 15 years education + 20 years IT experience. Credential Evaluation shows Bachelor of Computer Science.

Here is the DECISION:

"A combination of education, training, and experience cannot be utilized to satisfy the baccalaureate degree portion of an advance degree equivalency nor can it meet the professional requirement of a baccalaureate degree. The beneficiary does not meet the bachelor's requirement as he does not possess a single source degree

Is there a chance on Appeal I290B or will it go to AAO? :confused:

By the way, I have not received I485 denial notice. Should I be worried?

expeditegc said:
I AM SICK OF NSC I140 DENIAL

My I140 denied in the first place and appealed I290B on 4/28/05 LUD has not changed yet. I have 15 years education + 20 years IT experience. Credential Evaluation shows Bachelor of Computer Science.

Here is the DECISION:

"A combination of education, training, and experience cannot be utilized to satisfy the baccalaureate degree portion of an advance degree equivalency nor can it meet the professional requirement of a baccalaureate degree. The beneficiary does not meet the bachelor's requirement as he does not possess a single source degree

Is there a chance on Appeal I290B or will it go to AAO? :confused:

By the way, I have not received I485 denial notice. Should I be worried?

Did you receive your denial today?
Thanks
KK