I-140 Rfe - Lud ????

luckyandcurious

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

USCIS (Nebraska) received my documents for I-140 RFE yesterday. But, I didn't see any LUD so far. Usually how long it takes for LUD change. Also, how long it takes to approve this type of case (Previous Exp Letters RFE).

Hi, I am facing the same situation. According to the USPS, the RFE packet was delivered yesterday, Julu 25 10:00AM. But, by now, I didnot see any update for my case from USCIS.

It takes 2-3 days

mine was delivered on Jul 18 and update happened on Jul 21. So thesedays taking 2,3 days before any update is just normal.

However I saw some users having update just next day.

I can not explain one way or other.

LUD changed - Message ???

Today I received mail from USCIS stating

"On July 26, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case".

Is this the common and general message for everyone. Please tell me your views.

I-140 Message

luckyandcurious said:
Today I received mail from USCIS stating

"On July 26, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case".

Is this the common and general message for everyone. Please tell me your views.

Yes , this is general message from INS to any case once ins receives the RFE response.
Now the result might take from one week to 2 month and more.
If it simple query and response , approval get soon.

140 Rfe

Hi Guys,

some people are very lucky atleast they could see the RFE Changed date, in my case it is totally different. i had a RFE on May 19th, 2005. My company replied back, USCIS received it on May 31st, 2005. But till today, there is no change in status. What should i do?? Please help me..

NSC is very strange in dealing this type of issue.. One case, they will approve soon for some it is a long wait like mine...

Hope things will be better...

rgds,
VJ

Hi vjanand72,

I know it is sad. But, since INS doesn't respond properly, I don't know what is the best way to communicate with them about this issue.

ask employer

I suggest that someone from your company's HR/Attorney should call and try to get more info. It is possible that update did not happen (for whatever reason) but the rfe response was received and it is well in place.

I saw somebody's posting about approval which was received by his/her attorney directly without any update in status.

Edu

anildel said:
I suggest that someone from your company's HR/Attorney should call and try to get more info. It is possible that update did not happen (for whatever reason) but the rfe response was received and it is well in place.

I saw somebody's posting about approval which was received by his/her attorney directly without any update in status.

Hi Anil,

What was your RFE about. Please post your RFE details and how you responded to the RFE. Would help a lot us who have an RFE on EDU evaluation.

Thanks

After RFE, you should get some info after 4 weeks, if not keep checking with employer / lawyer as they might have got some notice even there is no LUD message

sbss

The RFE about edn eval was simple (as per attorney). USCIS wanted to make sure that I had edn for number of years equal to high school in US before getting into college. No idea why they wanted it. Here is the wording in RFE..

"..An acceptable evaluation should state if the collegiate training was post secondary education: i.e. did the applicant complete the United States equivalent of high school before entering the college"

We were surprised as "applicant" was used and not the beneficiary as it is rfe for I140.

Our attorney got the edn evaluation from some company. I did not have a chance to look at the evaluation.

A2p was for Tax returns, Financial Docs etc.

140 Rfe

Hi guys,

I am keep on checking with my employer twice a week, but i am getting the same reply. Should i need to call directly to Nebraska about my case?? If so, please let me know.. I am really really frustuated about this issue..

Guys, if you know NSC phone number, please forward it to this reply...

Really annoying for me.. waiting for over two months for getting a reply from NSC ?? it is really really bad.

By the way, My RFE was regarding EB2 to EB3 category..

thanks and regards,
VJ

I sent response to I-140 RFE (Exp Letters), they received on 07/25/05 and LUD changed on 07/27/05 and it says

"On July 26, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

After that, there is no LUD change so far.

So, what is going on.... Please friends !!