I-140 RFE..I'm worried about W2 amounts..please help

amma2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,

I'm on my 8th year H1
I have just received an RFE on my I-140 and my lawyer asked me to send the last 3 W-2's(2002,2003,2004) and I have a problem with my 2002 W-2. I stayed in India for 5+ months due to some family problems and my mom expired during that time and i didn't get a project for few months...believe me that was an awful year in my life.. and my W-2 shows awfully low for that year(as you know some desi companies don't pay on bench and that reflected now!!). I am scared to send this 2002 W-2 as it has drastic difference when compared to other 2(2003 and 2004).It has around 5k only...

-Am I going to be in trouble for this...

-Do I have to leave the country immediately if 140 is in trouble.

-How am I supposed to tackle this...I can give an explantion for the period(5+)months for my india trip but if they ask why it has only 5k for the remaining period.

-I am so worried...please tell me if there's a way to tackle the situation

PLEASE HELP....DOES THIS 140 decide my life...what should I do...

Look at the thread on top of I-140

page namely ' As promised - How to overcome ability to pay issues ', and you should get in touch with the guy 'United Nations' ny.united@gmail.com, he can help you. As long as your company is earning profits, you can still sail through this RFE even though you donot have enough $$ on your W2s. But you need a good CPA like United Nations to explain your case.

Hi Srichalam,
I guess only Venkatachalam can save me!!!
Could you elaborate a little bit...what is this 'United Nations'
I don't have much idea about these things and that is making me more nervous about my situation.do you want me to send an email to the mail id you provided in the message..could you help.

thank you and god bless you!!