I-140 RFE, Gurus need advice.

GCscare

Registered Users (C)
United Nation and other Gurus

I got RFE on I-140 with substitute labor. USCIS in RFE said that they got photocopies of 750 Part A & B while lawyer said htey submitted originals. Laywer replied to the RFE and asked USCIS to get duplicate from DOL.

How long does this process takes .?? What happens if substitute labor process is eliminated in the middle of this. will my I-40 will be denied .? I am already into 7th year.

Are there any other ways to solve this .?

Can I still get other RFE after this is sorted out .?

I got RFE on I-140 with substitute labor. USCIS in RFE said that they got photocopies of 750 Part A & B while lawyer said htey submitted originals. Laywer replied to the RFE and asked USCIS to get duplicate from DOL.

Lawyer claims he sent an Original and then is asking USCIS to get original from USCIS? Looks fishy.Be Careful.

How long does this process takes .?? What happens if substitute labor process is eliminated in the middle of this. will my I-40 will be denied .? I am already into 7th year.

Minimum 3 Months if you are lucky.Average time is upto 6 Months.Yes your I-140 can be denied becuase USCIS has to determine if the substitution is valid.

Are there any other ways to solve this ?

I am afraid there is nothing you can do , other then to wait till USCIS responds

Can I still get other RFE after this is sorted out ?

Yes you can get RFE related to your Education/Experience,Companys Financial stability and any other RFE.

Thanks for your reply. I can just hope for the Best. and will update as and when it happens.

vicky007 said:

Lawyer claims he sent an Original and then is asking USCIS to get original from USCIS? Looks fishy.Be Careful.

Minimum 3 Months if you are lucky.Average time is upto 6 Months.Yes your I-140 can be denied becuase USCIS has to determine if the substitution is valid.

Are there any other ways to solve this ?

I am afraid there is nothing you can do , other then to wait till USCIS responds

Can I still get other RFE after this is sorted out ?

Yes you can get RFE related to your Education/Experience,Companys Financial stability and any other RFE.