I-140 RFE for education equalency TSC

140Pain

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I am curious to know if anybody has got RFE in I-140 based on education equalency @ TSC.

Pl. post your RFE in this thread and lets see how TSC is treating education equalency.

Thanks,
140Pain

I recently appied I140 in TSC in EB3 category even though I have 3 year bachelor degree, 3 years masters degree.

Education evaluation report says my masters degree is equivalent to US masters degree. my bachelors degree is equivalent to US 3 years bachelors degree. Where as TSC is looking for 4 years bachelors degree equivalent.

My attorney suggested to file in EB3 based on 3 rejections even thought I could file in EB2.

vangaru

How r u ? I have seen you in ATL labor. Congrats on your approval. We should see Prosix here very soon. My labor is pending in ATL and now that my company has come forward to give substitute labor. Iam in the process of going through my substitute labor and filing I 140 option.

My degree is B.com + 2 years Aptech + 8 years IT experience. The substitute labor says B.S or foreign equivalent. Trying to understand this B.S or foreign equivalent..how TSC will treat my I 140. Iam still working with my attorney. Hope to get some information from this forum .

Good luck Vangaru... Careful with your I 140..iam seeing lots of denial Vermont and Nebarska based on education evaluation...not sure about TSC

RFE on Ed issues

Hey guys-

I have a question from a friend. He got an RFE on Education issues. Apparently the I-140 read Bachelor+5yrs experience. His ed eval for a diploma pulls 3 years. The evaluation company, however, sold him a work experience equivalency that says he has the equivalent of a US Bachelors once taking work experience into account. The ETA 750 just Bachelors+5yrs. Eval company says not to worry and so does his lawyer. Any thoughts? Thanks

He may have trouble for the RFE

I got a RFE too, on education. I have not seen the RFE myself yet, but my employer told me that it is a RFE on education. Your friend may have trouble convincing the TSC for his degree. CIS does not like the idea that a degree (lower than B.S.) plus several years working experience=U.S. B.S. degree. You got to have a B.S. degree (4 years) when you applied. That's what I understand.

Good luck

Guys,

MY 140 RFE -- Dec 9 2004 ( replied and recd on Jan 25 2005 )

1) ability to pay and tax papers

2) FORM ETA 750 requires MS degree in Science/Engineering or eduction and equivalency may be substituted by B.S in science/engieering and progressive experience of 5 years in the filed.you have provided the degree awatrded in Indian.Please provide documentary evidence that the foreign degree is equivalent to that awarded by U.S college or universtiy

( IN my labor appln; 14 column -- master degree and other s column -- B.S with 5 years )..

I have sent the Educatin Eval done by one lady in Atlanta whom my attroney referrred...

( I have b.Sc -- 3 years + Diploma and 10 years of experience out of which I have 7 years of Progressive Years of Exp before joining the current employer ..)

Please throw your insights..It is almost two weeks No change in LUD except that they recd the response...

Please throw you experiential suggetions and will I hear the GOOD news...

Thanks & regards