I-140 Revoke Issues By Employer

HUNGURY_GC

Registered Users (C)
Dear GC Nation,
Is there any documentation about the employer revoke the approved I-140 such as the USCIS MEM or some articles. MY HR told me it is required that if I leave them they have to inform and revoke my I-140, is it true? Where I can find some documentation about this?
Good luck to every one...

I guess you are safe even I140 revoked

If your I-140 approved and you passed 180 days after filing your I-485 petition, you are in safe hands as long as you can prove to USCIS that you have a similar job with matching job duties specified on your original labor even though your current sponsoring employer revokes your approved I140 for any reason.

In these situations USCIS sends a NOID request to reply within 30 days to prove your eligibility under AC21 and other evidence to continue processing your I-485 application as per the stated memo issued by Mr. William Yates during AUG 2003. You can find the memo at the below link.

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/williamyatesmem.pdf

Thanks KVPT_MM,
But I am trying to ask the employer not to send the revoke letter because if I can find some documentation about this. My quation is : Under the immigration law, is it required that the employer revoke the approved I-140 or not after I leave?
Thanks GC_nation.

Its at employer will to send the revokation request. Some does and some wont. I dont think its required by law to revoke the request after employer leaves the company for some reason.

kvpt_mm said:
Its at employer will to send the revokation request. Some does and some wont. I dont think its required by law to revoke the request after employer leaves the company for some reason.
Is there any article talking about this?

HUNGURY_GC said:
Dear GC Nation,
Is there any documentation about the employer revoke the approved I-140 such as the USCIS MEM or some articles. MY HR told me it is required that if I leave them they have to inform and revoke my I-140, is it true? Where I can find some documentation about this?
Good luck to every one...

Your ex-employer can revoke your I-140 anytime they want, but if they revoke it 180 days after your I-485 receipt date (and you invoked AC-21), there won't be any effect on your I-485.