I-140 Rejected - Education Evaluation

manchula

Registered Users (C)
I-140 Rejected - Edu Eval Done By Sheila Danzig

Filed I-140 on October 11th 2006. Got rejected today because of 3 year degree (B.Sc) education evaluation. Whats the next step now?

Can I Refile? Or Appeal? What are the chances of rejection/approval for both?

Also, if my I-140 is rejected again, when should I leave the country? I've already got my 9th year extension till Jan 2008. Can I stay till that?

Edit:
I just now checked my education evaluation papers, and it was signed by Sheila Danzig. Sheila, Can you please help what to do next?

Unitednations: Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Your reply/help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your qualification? And wht does your ETA-750 form col 14 and col 15 says? Do you have any other degree combined with BSc? I think you can file an appeal for your case and your H1 is still valid.You can file a perm labour as a backup.

somisc said:
What is your qualification? And wht does your ETA-750 form col 14 and col 15 says? Do you have any other degree combined with BSc? I think you can file an appeal for your case and your H1 is still valid.You can file a perm labour as a backup.

Other degree is PGDCA *Post Graduate Diploma in Comp Applications). But I think it is no longer considered as a degree by USCIS.

So, are you suggesting not to refile? What are the chances of approvals if I file an appeal now?

Thanks

Can you post the exact wordings in col 14 and col 15 in ETA-750 form? If you think you can refile it,how differently you are planning to do that?

re-file

somisc said:
Can you post the exact wordings in col 14 and col 15 in ETA-750 form? If you think you can refile it,how differently you are planning to do that?

The lawyer is one of the best in the country and knows what he is doing. There is additional evidence that will make this case stronger.

There are many reasons that good lawyers refile and they have success in doing so.

Sheila R Danzig said:
The lawyer is one of the best in the country and knows what he is doing. There is additional evidence that will make this case stronger.

There are many reasons that good lawyers refile and they have success in doing so.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to refile my case. Thanks for the detailed edu documentation that you sent.

Thanks unitednations.

Manhula,
Can you tell us wht was the wordings in you labour application?and what is the reason for rejecting you case? You didn't mention your PGDCA any where in your credential evaluation?