I-140 Progressive experience

ratnakar

Registered Users (C)
I read lots of rejections in this website under EB2 becuase of lack of Progressive professional experience. I also received one notice from INS asking me to furnish progressive experience for 5 years. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to provide this?

No Title

I also had a similiar RFE
I got a revised Experience letter from my former employer stating my job profile and my growth in company ( joined as so and so and promoted to so and so etc) That\'s it I got my I-140 approved afterwards
Dont\'worry ask Ur lawyer to draft a letter and ask Ur old employer to get it signed.

Thanks ...

Thanks for the information byju. The problem is I have to obtain it from 4 companies ( at least the last 3 ). But the lawyer is asking me to do a sample and then he will prepare the draft. Will you be able to give me little more details, if you dont mind for me to start off this ? Thanks

No Title

Thanks for the information. I am doing exactly the same thing. Can you tell me how long will the INS take to approve after we submit this?

Hi,
Any approvals/denials(hopefully not) for your RFE progressive expericences. I got the same and Ins received it on july 20th still waiting for approval.
Thanks
Sneha.

Is it BS + 5 Yrs or MS ?

All,
Could you guys post whether your cases are BS+Experience or MS. My guess is only for BS guys who apply in EB2 with their experience, will result in this RFE. Because you are claiming EB2 category w/ BS and progressive experience.

Please respond.

Thanks,
Ram.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I am filing for I-140 in EB2 soon. I have an approved LC with the following details.

LC Details:
-------------
College Degree required: Masters Or BS+5 years
Major field of study: Computer Science or Equivalent

I have a 4 year BE degree (Electronics & Communication) and 9 years programming experience.

Is there a possibility of getting an RFE for Progressive Experience Or for any other reason - in my case.

Do i need to do an evaluation of education and experience to satisfy the condition of BS+5 years And Computer Science.

Thanks for the replies.