I 140 Processing Time

patience101

Registered Users (C)
Anyone with I 140 EB3 received approvals with RD as of 02/06/2007
We are still waiting. Lawyer has put in a SR. No reply to that either. NSC processing applications as of April. Please post your dates on forum.
Priority date Feb 2001. Don't know what's going on . Will Infopass help.

change of dates

They revised the processing dates so that NSC is showing January 22 as the processing date for EB3 140. My rd is Feb 20 and I have had no updates.

I-140 Delay

My I 140 was filed in Nebraska on November 3, 2006. My case is still pending. My lawyer has send two inquiries to USCIS but both the time following was the status "my case has still not been assigned". I do not understand that if nebraska are looking in applications filed on Jan22 2007, then what happened to mine?:confused::confused::confused:

Ok, I'm not alone?

My 140 was filed in TXS in Feb 2007 and I was wondering if I were all alone here. I recollect some files were moved to Nebraska - how can I find if mine moved? And if it didn't move to Nebraska is my case still within the TXS processing time?
Thanks.

My I 140 was filed in Nebraska on November 3, 2006. My case is still pending. My lawyer has send two inquiries to USCIS but both the time following was the status "my case has still not been assigned". I do not understand that if nebraska are looking in applications filed on Jan22 2007, then what happened to mine?:confused::confused::confused:

140 petition moved from TSC to NSC via National Record Center

I have a similar story. My (substitution) I-140, originally filed at TSC in Apr 2007, was accidentally moved to National Record Center (NRC) (don't know when...but must have been after 8/5/07 which is the latest LUD I see). This was found by my lawyer via AILA liason which also indicated that USCIS requested it to be returned to the service center for processing. After few weeks, I got a notification from the lawyer, quoting AILA liason as before, that it went to NSC but is kept pending since it's processing date is still behind (Jan 22 2007). However, the online status shows that it is still at TSC. Also, per the lawyer, we cannot request NSC to give our petition any preference just because it is transferred from TSC. It has to go by its processing time.

Has this happened to anyone with their file accidentally moving to NRC and eventually ending up with a different service center than the one where it originally receipted from?

My 140 was filed in TXS in Feb 2007 and I was wondering if I were all alone here. I recollect some files were moved to Nebraska - how can I find if mine moved? And if it didn't move to Nebraska is my case still within the TXS processing time?
Thanks.