I-140 Premium Processing Tracker

axbasit said:
got RFE notice, it's about Ability to pay.

-- basit
Thanks for the update axbasit. Any ideas as to how long it would take for USCIS to reprocess once all required documents are submitted given that you have paid for premium processing.

Need your advice!!

my PD is Sep 02, the PD as of November 06 is Aug 02

my I-140 is Aug 06 and the current processing date for NSC is May 06.. NSC is really slow on processing.. i doubt that it will approve 2 to 3 months or ahead of my PD..

it is advisable to re-apply my I-140 thru premium processing???

it is true that I-140 will be no more backlog within 6 months??

I140/EA PP on Nov 20 received RFE on Nov 22

Applied I140/EA on Nov 1, then upgraded to Premium processing on Nov 20. LUD changed on Nov 21, then USCIS web says RFE has been mailed on Nov 22....

Frustrating...

how long to get a receive letter?

mailed out on Nov. 17th. No received letter yet so far. Want to update to PP. how long for your guys get received letter once you mail it in? Thanks!

140 approval notice sent

hi m silent reader of this portal...thanks to all members....

i just know that mine was filed on 9th Nov and case status showing that Approval notice sent on 13 november....

dansworth said:
mailed out on Nov. 17th. No received letter yet so far. Want to update to PP. how long for your guys get received letter once you mail it in? Thanks!
you should get an email notice the same day they receive your case in PP, and most get the approval in 10 days.

I-140 Approved from Dallas Center without PP

Hi all-

Received the I-140 Notice within 25 days from Dallas center.

Filed on 11/02/2006 -EB2 from CA- Receipt notice on 11/06/06- Received approval on 12/01/06.

This is without premium processing.

Thank you and all the best for rest of the folk

I 140 tracking

Hi all
Is it possible to track the I 140. My attorney said that she filing my I140 PP last monday, Nov 27th and still waiting for receipt notice. Is that possble? Is there anyway to track it?

Thank you,
NDH

140 PP question

Hi, I am thinking of upgrading my 140 to PP. My 485 is also filed.

I have a question. I heard someone stated that even if 140 is not approved, 485 is already in the process. If this is the case, I then don't need spend $1000+ for PP since 140 will surely be approved before 485.

Could someone please confirm it? It will save me a lot! Thanks in advance!

PP sucks

i140 filed on mar 27th 06.

upgraded to pp on Nov 15th.

Today is Dec 6th no updates or anything. This is Bull. spent $1500 for nothing. $1000 for uscis and $500 to lawyer for using his printer ink. Atleast when we bribe back home we get our stuff done.....here even after legal bribing there is nothing. :mad:

Any updates on PP

I saw couple people on this thread that are in the same situation as me on their PP. Please let me know if anyone has any updates....

what service center you applied your I-140?

Hello Ajz3,

I understand ur frustration level and sprry to hear that. Even the forms are pretty simple to file and really pay $500 for the printer ink.

Can you tell me, what service center you applied your I-140?

Can't your attorney send the query to service center?

Do you have case number?

ur case should have been approved

by this time as TSC is processing May 16 140s. Your lawer needs to send the query

BTW, was there any RFE on ur case before?

Tsc

little_tongya said:
by this time as TSC is processing May 16 140s. Your lawer needs to send the query

BTW, was there any RFE on ur case before?

TSC is currently processing for June 1st. Lawyer is no help.