I-140 Pending + NIW + Nov 2002

bioinfowistar

Registered Users (C)
Hello everbody,

I filed NIW I-140 in the end of 2002. But still no any response yet. We wrote inqry letter as well, nothing came back. Anybody here can help me or advice?

Thanks tons.

Bio

My is Dec,2002 still pending

We are in the same boat.The unluciest ones.My friend's case 11/8/2002,both I 140 and I 485 just got approval though.

call them !!

call them to complain, and they will investigate your case and HAVE to respond your inquiry in a month.

i complained, and received approval notice yesterday..

good luck...

Switch a lawyer?

Thanks CharlesFellow for your information.

I have similar situation, does anybody know there is any negative effect on my case if we want to switch another lawyer?

Really appreciate any advice.

helpme.

Question for missnannan

Hello missnannan,

What did your friend do? Please add more detail, thanks a lot.

helpme

Hi, Mine was submitted on March 10th, 2003 and I haven't heard anything. I called twice and they said they were going to get back to me, but they haven't done anything so far. What IS going on? Any advice or suggestions?

Thank you very much!

Sept 2003

Hello:

The notice date that I have for my I-140 is 23rd Sept 2003. Except for fingerprinting requests I have not received any further communication. As my filing center is NSC, I guess there is no use calling them, as the dates are stuck at 30th July for the last few updates.

Sept03NIW said:
Hello:

The notice date that I have for my I-140 is 23rd Sept 2003. Except for fingerprinting requests I have not received any further communication. As my filing center is NSC, I guess there is no use calling them, as the dates are stuck at 30th July for the last few updates.

was your filing concurrent or i-140 alone? Thanks

to URGENT140

why bother to use a lawyer? if you don't have enough troubles in your life, hire them and pay them big bucks to make yourself angry...

i did not use a lawyer because i don't want to do extra work, and because i have no extra time to waste...

best luck to you...

Niw @ Vsc

My NIW receipt date was Feb 20, 2003. I have not heard anything from vermont center.

I called the National service ceter and they sent a case inquiry about 7 weeks ago.
I also called my lawyer and he sent a second inquiry about 4 weeks ago.
still no response.

Me too. I filed my NIW on March 6, 2003 at Vermont Center. I called the national service center 3 times and sent them a mail. But I have not heard anything from them.