I-140 pending in NE - what to do?

Dana2592

Registered Users (C)
My receipt date is March 23, 2007 and according to the USCIS website they are working on applications received on May 5 or 7. It has been almost two months after my receipt date. Should I start worrying?

I am aware that the USCIS wouldn't even talk to me and I have to ask my employer. Should they contact the USCIS by the phone or by a letter.

I appreciate any responses.

Please ask your employer to call the service center about status, more importantly whether an RFE has already been sent ot not.

I 140 EB3 NSC Dates Retrogress

Two months back the dates were April 2007 for all categories. It seems they changed it to January 22nd 2007, in the Jan update PR time. Now this months EB3 skilled worker or professional dates have not changed. SR was put in according to the date change of April in January. No reply to that either.
Anyone with Receipt date as of Feb 6th 2007, who has been approved. Please post on the forum. EB3 NSC.

I 140 Approved EB3

Just got an email that our I 140 is approved. The lawyer has received nothing so far, but the email and the site says approved. Now on to 485.
NSC I 140 EB3 RD Feb 6th 2007.
Wonder how long it will take for 485 if PR date is current as of Feb 2001.
any approvals for 485.

Hi, My I-140 was applied on june 6, 2007, stil pending(processign date is still March 30, 2007). $85 has been applied and I got my EAD . My Labor priority dates are current. Does anyone know what will happen if the priority dates are curent, but I-140 is not approved? Thanks

This is very very slow at NSC. My husbands I-140 is from April 26, 2007 and every month I check the dates and they are moving,( if they do at all), just 1 week. This is rediculous to say the least. Texas is already for the same kind of petition at receipt date of July 24,2007 and Slow poke NSC is at March 30, 2007. Almost 4 month difference !!!!

If you're lucky and you are a TSC-er and filed lets say April 1, 2007, your I-140 is approved already and if I-485 is pending more than 180 days you could use AC21 and change jobs with no problem.
If on the other hand you're a NSC-er and filed on same date of April 1, even if you're I-485 is pending for more than 180, you're stuck where you're right now, because you can't use AC21.

Thanks for your response. THis is a problem then. Is it possible to change it to premium processing now?

Nope , according to my lawyer they do not take PP, otherwise I would have done that a longgggggggggggg time ago.
It's just waiting and waiting and hoping for the best.