I-140 Pending from OCt 2003

longwait2005

Hi All,
This is another long wait case. I applied concurrent I-140 EB2 in Oct 2003 with original lab.

In Nov 2004 when my time cases processing I got a REF saying missing original ETA-765..... We responded in Jan 2004.

Nothing happend to my case until November and I got 2nd RFV asking for ability to pay, educational evalution and original certificates (long RFV)
we responded that in time again and waited for 5 months.

USCIS sent another RFV (3rd One) on June 2005 asking a simple clarification on the job I do. (Duties I perform and any contracts with clients, location of duties)

My company responded patiently 3rd time with that information, again LUD changed after they receive (and status changed) and after 5 days again LUD changed with no status change.

Same thing happend before if LUD changes without status means another RFV.

Anyone in similar sistuation.

I am guessing another RFV or denial at this point, nothing more, started packing. Any ideas?

Have you e-mailed them? Ask them when your applicaiton will be adjudicated. Right now they are processing May 2005 cases. I sent them an e-mail about why mine was late. Mine was applied in April 2005 and they replied in one day saying they will process it in the next few days.

Their e-mail is...

CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov

santosh_30 said:
Have you e-mailed them? Ask them when your applicaiton will be adjudicated. Right now they are processing May 2005 cases. I sent them an e-mail about why mine was late. Mine was applied in April 2005 and they replied in one day saying they will process it in the next few days.

Their e-mail is...

CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov

Hi Santosh,

I've requested this info before. Can we send enquiry on 140 ? , I thought only company or lawyers can do that. Did you send the email enquiry about your 140 or 485 , pl let me know

This makes me sick!!!!!!

yh_mltr2004 said:
Hi Santosh,

I've requested this info before. Can we send enquiry on 140 ? , I thought only company or lawyers can do that. Did you send the email enquiry about your 140 or 485 , pl let me know

Dude, don't waste time with these bone heads...Call your representative regarding this issue...You should have been approved by now...

I feel your pain

Good luck!

enquiry

santosh_30 said:

Their e-mail is...

CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov

Hi,

Is it OK to put an enquiry for 140 status , if the online status says it takes 270 to some days to process this kind of case ? Mine is almost 2 months after RFE response was recvd. by them. Heard that if enquiry is initiated before the date mentioned, they might issue aditional rfe's. is that true, please let me know

yh_mltr2004 said:
Hi,

Is it OK to put an enquiry for 140 status , if the online status says it takes 270 to some days to process this kind of case ? Mine is almost 2 months after RFE response was recvd. by them. Heard that if enquiry is initiated before the date mentioned, they might issue aditional rfe's. is that true, please let me know

My previous experience with mine and other friends is that, after RFV if LUD changes and no status update may get another RFV. Happend twice, again this time they received on 09/08/05, LUD changed that day and again 09/14/05 no status change. This means my 4th RFV or denial letter.

longwait2005 said:
My previous experience with mine and other friends is that, after RFV if LUD changes and no status update may get another RFV. Happend twice, again this time they received on 09/08/05, LUD changed that day and again 09/14/05 no status change. This means my 4th RFV or denial letter.

Hi longwait2005,

Why would you think there will be another RFE or denial in your case, do you see any problem with the company or documents submited, to invite this many RFE's. Why would they send series of RFE if there is enough proof in the first place. Did you check with your lawyer.

yh_mltr2004 said:
Hi longwait2005,

Why would you think there will be another RFE or denial in your case, do you see any problem with the company or documents submited, to invite this many RFE's. Why would they send series of RFE if there is enough proof in the first place. Did you check with your lawyer.
There are no issues with my company or my certificates. But its my past experience and some users exp in this fourm, if LUD chnages within one week from RFV received, nothing happens for 2-3 months then RFV

Please Help!!

I had sent an enquiry for my I140 after the RFE was responded and there was no update for 2 months. This is what they said:

"The I-140 at question is pending overseas investigation on job
experience and education. Once the officer receives the report, he will evaluate the report and make a decision on the I-140."

Does anyone know if this is normal procedure for EB2?

Hi Tony,

Do you have any update in your case. My 140 is stuck and in last inquiry I got the same response.
Mine was originally filed in March'2004.
Got an RFE in Dec'2004
Provided a response by 3rd Feb'2005.
No response after that.

When my lawyer sent the last inquiry I got the same response as yours. I really don't know what does that mean.

I'm sick of this....

Hello,
This response basically menas that they have sent your information overseas to verify. I guess they just pick up cases randomly for the overseas investigation.

I just saw a LUD change on Jan 27th without any message change. I have asked my company to inquire but haven't heard anything so far.

Later...

anuragsethi said:
Hi Tony,

Do you have any update in your case. My 140 is stuck and in last inquiry I got the same response.
Mine was originally filed in March'2004.
Got an RFE in Dec'2004
Provided a response by 3rd Feb'2005.
No response after that.

When my lawyer sent the last inquiry I got the same response as yours. I really don't know what does that mean.

I'm sick of this....