I-140 pending 2 RFE's

choti0

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My I-140 is applied in Mar '06 in Eb2 category.
I got 1st RFE for my pay check.
2nd RFE for MS degree. Both were answed by the company attorney
The case status shows "we received information, as the prliminary processiong is over it will take less than the max time mentioned in this message"
Its been 2 months the same message shows up.
How should I follow up with this situation.
Please advice.

THanks
choti0

Take it easy

choti0,

Take it easy. My RFE is pending since Sept' 2005 (13 months). There is not much you can really do about it. I had my employer called USCIS service center for updates 3 times and each time the answer was "some one will contact you within 30 days with an update", which never happened. May be you can contact your Senator with the case details and ask them to inquire.

I am also in the same boat

I have been waiting since 1 month after my second reply has been posted. From the forum i see that they are processing all the PP cases. Not sure when they will get to the normal processing cases.

I-140 approved and then RFE

Hi,
My I-140 approved when I changed it to premium about 3 weeks back befor they stopped premium
I got the approval notice also for I-140.
Then yesterday , suddenly the message changed for an RFE was sent for more evidence.
So confused how they approved and send an rfe. Please help with any suggestions.

Hi,
My I-140 approved when I changed it to premium about 3 weeks back befor they stopped premium
I got the approval notice also for I-140.
Then yesterday , suddenly the message changed for an RFE was sent for more evidence.
So confused how they approved and send an rfe. Please help with any suggestions.

Are you sure it is for your I-140? If you filed concurrently, it could probably be for your I-485.

I havent applied for my I-485 yet. This is my I-140. Its so strange. Anybody had this experience?