I-140 Online Status not Updated??For Nanshi & Ginnu???

chanderjoshi

Registered Users (C)
hi! Guys

My I-140 Pending with NSC with Rd 07/09/2003 concurrent EB3

My online status says it will take 150-180 days to process this kind of cases.

Its totaly Strange I called to Customer Service Center & talked to IIO he said your case has been approved on 10/28/2003 I called 2 time in same day & they answered the same i.e IIO he told me to check with you attorney or employer My employer says he didn't get any Approval Notice My question is as below

1.Is my case approved as Immigration officier Said??

2.How can I get my approval Notice??

3. will it delay my I-485 as filled concurrently

thanks in advance hope u guys will help me

Probably Yes. Only I-140 case status seems not updated..
One of my collegues had similar situation. But he did get his approval notice..

Your Attorney can always ask for duplicate notice...

Nope. Any action on 485 is approx 1 year out. By that time I am sure you will resolve the situation

Hope this helps.

--------------------
I-140 Online Status not Updated??For Nanshi & Ginnu???

------------
hi! Guys

My I-140 Pending with NSC with Rd 07/09/2003 concurrent EB3

My online status says it will take 150-180 days to process this kind of cases.

Its totaly Strange I called to Customer Service Center & talked to IIO he said your case has been approved on 10/28/2003 I called 2 time in same day & they answered the same i.e IIO he told me to check with you attorney or employer My employer says he didn't get any Approval Notice My question is as below

thanks in advance hope u guys will help me

Can I talk to immigration office at NSC

What is IIO. Also my I-140 is over 6 months can I talk to imigration Officer (I-140 decision maker). What do you recommend.

chanderjoshi,
I fully agree with sanshriv. Try to get a duplicate copy through your lawyer.

Tell your Attorney to call them and find out the status again.

Naanshi.

FYI the person who picks up the phone on 1-800-375-5283 is not immigration officer he is just contractor and does not know immigration law. You should talk to second level officer they have some basic knowledge about immigration.
lawyer can get duplicate I-140 approval notice and once I-140 is approved one copy is sent to lawyer and second copy is sent to employer

I-140 Denied

I received a letter saying that my I-485 is denied based on I-140 denial. (My lawyer didn't receive the I-140 denial letter yet)

1.How many days i have to leave the country?
2.Does anyone have an idea on the validity of H visa, Is H1 six years and h4 six years or H1 + H4 Six years?

would appreciate any help regarding this.

Thanks,
Peterb.

For Ginnu

Hi!Ginnu

As I told you I talk to Immigration Informa Officer i.e not the Customer service repesentative as we call ed as 1-800-375-5283.First they picked the phone & when they couldn't answer the question they transferred to the immigration officer I talked to him he says your application filled on07/09/2003 approved on 10/28/2003 he confirmed my name Company name Address so on

same day I again called to Customer Service & again talk to Immigration Information Officer He again confirmed my Name Company Name Address so on said it was approved on 10/28/2003.

Please advise me what should I do

1. If you entered the country last time on a H Visa & your H visa is still valid, & if you are currently working on basis of H visa, you are allowed to stay till your H visa is valid.

2. H Visa is calculated on the basis of H1+H4 total continous cannot be more than 6 years.

3. If you are staying in this country on the sole basis of 485, they expect u to leave within 30 days. (This is a norm & their is no written rule for that. Technically u become invalid the very day your 485 gets denied....But this should only be last option

Your lawyer can still contest 140/485 denial decison & buy u more time

4. Also if your H visa is still valid but u entered country last time on AP or are working on basis of EAD, you have to exit & can re-enter on the basis of H visa..... and stay till H visa is valid

Hope this helps

====
Peterb
I received a letter saying that my I-485 is denied based on I-140 denial. (My lawyer didn't receive the I-140 denial letter yet)

1.How many days i have to leave the country?
2.Does anyone have an idea on the validity of H visa, Is H1 six years and h4 six years or H1 + H4 Six years?

would appreciate any help regarding this.

Thanks,
Peterb.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi! Opinions required

hi! Situation as below

Case I-140 EB3 Nebraska Service Center Concurrent
Rd 07/08/203 ND 07/09/2003

Online Status: t will take 150-180 days to process----------

Talk to Customer Service :Same as above answere i.e processing June17 wait for 30 days

Immigration Officer: Case was approved on 10/28/2003

no notice of approval received by employer or Attorney as confirmed I talk to attorey Asstt she said not possible so soon approval it will take time again call to immigration officer today he said they can not talk to beneficiary only attorney or employer can call they can't disclose the infor mation to employee

Get Frustrated don't know what to do Please advise

Pwrveen

It looks like your attorney's assistant is either misinformed or reluctant in talking to BCIS .... I have seen many cases getting approved within 2 months on this forum..

..... Looks like u were lucky one in getting approved faster but status update made it little unlucky...

But I do not think u need to worry a lot --- Just press your attorney to speak to BCIS to get a duplicate copy or resolve the issue....Afterall u are paying money to him so he should be more on your side

It is normally true that for I140, BCIS will normally not speak to the employee

-------chanderjoshi-----

hi! Opinions required
hi! Situation as below

Case I-140 EB3 Nebraska Service Center Concurrent
Rd 07/08/203 ND 07/09/2003

Online Status: t will take 150-180 days to process----------

Talk to Customer Service :Same as above answere i.e processing June17 wait for 30 days

Immigration Officer: Case was approved on 10/28/2003

no notice of approval received by employer or Attorney as confirmed I talk to attorey Asstt she said not possible so soon approval it will take time again call to immigration officer today he said they can not talk to beneficiary only attorney or employer can call they can't disclose the infor mation to employee

Get Frustrated don't know what to do Please advise

Pwrveen

what to do

HI!

I talk to my lawyer about the situation but her astt again saying not possible Your I-140 approved so soon on10/28/2003 as filed on 07/09/2003

Immigration officer said approved on 10/28/2003 now if I try to call them they are saying they are not supposed to talk to Employee.

Attorney not initiating in this matter saying online status still showing your case is pending

Customer Service at1-800-375-5283-Also saying to wait i don't know who is correct either Immigration officers who told me the date of approval or what

Can you please tell me if I didn't received approval notice will it cause delay in my I-485 & is it realy required to me in future i.e I-140 approval Notice

Parveen

Can you pressurize attorney thru your employer.

Even your employer can call INS directly and request for duplicate.. I am not sure why your attorney is not co-operating. He is working for you - Right!!!!!

If my attorney does that without a valid reason, I will change attorney.

Looking your situation looks like I140 is approved & 6 months have passed, means you are portable.. So you can hire a private attorney to pursue your 485.... But do this only as your last alternative -- when your employer is also not ready to co-operate

But I believe you should get this resolved with the help of your employer....

-----

HI!

I talk to my lawyer about the situation but her astt again saying not possible Your I-140 approved so soon on10/28/2003 as filed on 07/09/2003

Immigration officer said approved on 10/28/2003 now if I try to call them they are saying they are not supposed to talk to Employee.

Attorney not initiating in this matter saying online status still showing your case is pending

Customer Service at1-800-375-5283-Also saying to wait i don't know who is correct either Immigration officers who told me the date of approval or what

Can you please tell me if I didn't received approval notice will it cause delay in my I-485 & is it realy required to me in future i.e I-140 approval Notice

Need your help

Hi! friends

As I told there is different in case Status as per online status my case is pending for my I-140 filled on 07/19/2003 & as I talked to IIO(Immigration officer) theynsaid it was approved on 10/28/2003 my attorney said to wait have patience to me nothing else they are not co-operating he said patience is the best option don't be so excited wait.I talk to some private attorney they said if you filled I-140& I-485 & concurrently if you didn't received approval Notice for I-140 Your I-485 will be continue automatically.so don't worry about your approval notice not received physicaly.If you filled only I-140 only then you need approval notice for I-485 filling.

Kindly advice on this matter I shall be thank ful to you.

is it ok if i couldn't get I-140 approval Notice ?

will my I-485 ne be continue. in future??

as I am scared if they will deny my I-485which is filled concurrently with I-140

thanks for you opinion in advance

Re: Need your help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
is it ok if i couldn't get I-140 approval Notice ?

will my I-485 ne be continue. in future??

as I am scared if they will deny my I-485which is filled concurrently with I-140

thanks for you opinion in advance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

chanderjoshi

It is very nice to physically have the I140 Approval Notice. not having the approval notice in your hand does not effect your I485 Processing. Mean while Keep trying to get the copy of approval notice.