I 140 NSC Refiling after Denial

patience101

Registered Users (C)
I 140 EB3 denied in PP '06. Refiled by lawyer in Feb '07.

Details
PD Feb 2001

I 140 refiled RD at NSC 02/06/07. EB3
LUD 02/26/07

It is 7 months and case status online is case recd and pending. I 485 filed concurrent during PP is obviously non existent with denial, so waiting for this petition to go through before refiling I 485 again.

Is anyone with same month refiling date of I 140 who has been approved. Processing time seems to be very vague. Old files seems to be hiding amidst new cases. Your inputs will be valuable.

I140 NSC refiling after denial

What about the infopass appt. The processing time for NSC is 17th Oct '06 for EB3. And not updated regularly. Hope someone takes this issue up during rally and takes the print out with them to show the people who matter. No info is accurate. anyway Thank you for updating me with trackitt.

I refiled after denial ( actually my case was in appeals and got dismissed- a2p)

I have the same LUD on I140 i.e 02/26/07. No date change or whatsoever.
I filed 485 in July 26, 2007 still waiting for receipt.
Filed with a copy of the Labor with PD DEC 2002.
Called the IO last week and he told me the case is waiting to be assigned to an immigration officer. I asked him how long it is going to take and he said right now NSC is processing cases of Oct 2006. I told him people from Feb & March 2007 also getting approval. He said Processing dates are Oct 2006.
( he meant ...Get lost )

Anyways I hope they speed up this process.

I !40 refiling

What a relief to find out you are in the same boat as us. We have not filed 485 because the first one automatically got rejected due to denial. Our denial was same A2P. RFE could have been sent but during PP, applications were just rejected without giving it a second thought at RFE for the employer to fix these issues. I have seen approvals as of April being approved, but since the IO told you of Oct ,06, you just have to wait. Generally 6 months is the time period. TSC is ahead of NSC. They have almost passed FEB.
PD 2001.
I140 RD 02/06/07
LUD 02/26/07
No change after that.
Maybe as you say no officer appointed.

Please come on the Forum if you get an approval this month.
Good Luck.