"I-140" - New Message

kittu9905

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I had received the following message from USCIS online today 11/5/2004. What does this mean?

"On March xx, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Does it mean that my application was approved ?

Krish,
Can you post your RD and ND details..

Looks like you are approved..Congrats !!!

Please give details

Hi,

My RD is 12/12/03 and my ND is 12/15/03. But why did they send me a mail today saying that " on March xx, 2004" this was approved.

Is it an error or is it an approval.

EB2 RIR

Thx,

Krish

Krish,

It looks like they sent the approval letter to your attorney or your employer and it returned because it was undeliverable. Because of that they sent the approval notice to your home address. Didn't you get it?.

Does it say really "March xx, 2004"? And you weren't aware of your approval, weren't you checking the online status?

You may want to contact the National Customer Service center immediately.

Hi,

It was an email alert I had received from USCIS website. My attorney thinks it must be a mistake. The email notification read as on March xx, 2004" this was approved.

i'm literally puzzled. How can they send an approval back dated?

Krish

Did you get any letter or any other communication...... equally confused what it is about.

I got the same e-mail on 11/03/2004, however i have changed my address on 10/21/2004.

Address Changed

Hi,

I changed my address on March'04 and sent the AR-11 form. I was surprised to see the email from USCIS on November with a back date.

Was your email with a back dated (with an October date). Did your attorney/ company get any approval letter for I-140?

Did you send an AR-11 form? What is your RD/ND?

Rgds,

Krish

Is it a concurrent application ?

Did you file 485 along with 140 on the same RD/ND ? When did u do FP ?

I too changed my address however my 140 message did not change since 140 is a employer petition and it has the address of employer.

Call up NVC and see what they say about this message.Atleast looks like they are working on your case.

Concurrent Application

Hi,

Mine was a concurrent application. I have not yet done my FP. Still waiting for it.

Eventhough it is an employer petition, it still has your address.

Rgds,

Krish

I got the same message a few weeks back. It may be an approval, but not necessarily. They are just stating that they are sending the document to you. I hope in your case it's an approval. Mine, for example, was an RFE. Good luck.

Rfe

Hi,

The more I try to interpret the mail, it looks like an RFE. Can you let me know what the RFE was all about?

Rgds,

Krish

i too got the same email one week after the approval email, i guess this is all paperwork sent to the employer, i would not worry about i too much.