I-140 ND 04/23/2003 and no reply

bollywoodboyz

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I need someone's advice.

Here is my situation...my I-140 ND is 04/23/2003 and I-485 is 06/20/2003. got my EAD renewed for the second time and possess an Advance parole for one year.

I was just wondering.....how many people are in the similar situation as me. The TSC is processing June 16/2003 cases and my case is still pending from April 23/2003. What should i do? My lawyer has filled an inquiry and i am patiently waiting for the reply. I have also written to the senators and waiting for thier reply also.

Please advice as to what should i do? and how many of you guys are in the similar situation as me.

Thanks

Waiting

Hi bollywoodboyz

"Sabar ka phal Mitta hota hai"............You cannot escape from the situation...Waiting is inevitable.

Another victim

I140-485...ND --04/18/03
:cool:

Another victim

I-140/I-485 - RD 04/02/03
EB2
EAD approved 2 times
AP not applied
My layer sent notice - no reply
Called so many times - no result

There is no otherway except live as a slave for employer.
we cant escape we are victims of INS.

Another Hopeful Soul

Mine was 4/22/2003 -Concurrent. Got EAD approved twice and AP once. In last week I could see only two approvals from the known I-140 from 4/2 to 4/22. CIS processing times seem to be very bogus these days as far as I-140s concerned.
:mad:

March'03 RD

Hey Guys...

My RD is 3/14/03. Still no activity on my case...

I know there are a number of cases with RD around March (3/11/03) and even feb with no approvals....

So...you guys have alot of company....

Good luck for all of us.....

No activity for concurrent filers

Guys.... see the trend.

TSC is picking up only those 140 cases for which either no 485 is filed or for which the 485 is ready to be adjudicated. We have seen 3-4 such CP cases getting approved in last couple of days and no 140 only approvals for concurrent filers.

Those of you who have done thier FP atleast have a chance, rest of us, just wau ... You are in Q :mad: :mad: :mad:

will_get_there

i-140 with 485 ready to be adjudicated

Does this means TSC is also looking into the concurrent filers who have also been called for FP. I know as per the "memo", FP has to be cleared and the name security check has to be cleared for the 485 to be in ready to be adjudicated stage. BTW, I have not seen many cases that fits this scenario. So Im not sure if TSC is also picking their I-140s.

need your experience

Hi Luna,
I read in your post that you asked people to email about your story.I am also in the same boat.I did not received my EAD card which is approved in the month of April 27th 2004.I have given an enquiry with USCIS but no use.can you briefly explain me what u did in order to receive the second EAD card on mail.
you can email me at smileatkushi@yahoo.com or send me a private message.

Thanks
gclongdream

Same Boat - Even worse

Hi my friends, my I-140 and I485 were filed on Marc 11, 2003 but no news so far (LUD hasn't been changed since April, 2003). I saw one concurrent filing on 10/03 got approved today! How can you explain this?!
:mad: