I-140 Multiple RFEs on A2P...Help!!

softcrowd

Registered Users (C)
My company applied for my 140 (Substitute) in Premium processing (before it was stopped) and I recieved an RFE for ability to pay. Company took sometime & responded with Tax returns.

Online status says, response to RFE recieved and the processing resumed. Since mine is a PP, I epxected the result in 15 days...but its more than a month...

So I contacted my employer & he says USCIS asked for "Audited Financial statement". But online status did not change. (Still says, we recieved your response & case processing is resumed).

Is it possible that USCIS just asks for more information in reponse to RFE but still does not update the status?? What I don't understand is - normally USCIS Deny the app if they are not OK with my employer's initial response is n't it? how are they coming back & asking for more & more information??

I am confused!! Please throw light if you know more details...

People here waiting for years are having more patience compare to you. Give them (USCIS) some more time to review the RFE reply from your company. Your company already did what they have to do for an RFE.

PLease don't respond if you don't have a meaningful answer.

Have patience and control yourself
i know your frustration about the late processing for your 140 RFE reply eventhough yours is PP

StillAlive is just mentioning you to stay calm
All the best

There are no guarantees, as far as the online status is concerned. I learnt from this portal, that online status is not updated often. A lot of people have experienced it for all kinds of cases. For me, your case looks right on track. 15 days is no big deal. Like StillAlive said...just chill.

Didn't they stop premium processing on i-140s utilizing labor sub?? I may be wrong but may be you should search some immigration websites.

For pp I140. The decision should be made in 15 days. And REF will take another 15 days. So, if you are way over this promised service level, I suggest you to write them an email. (USCIS had a special email address only deal with pp user)

I think I was not clear in my initial post.

The issue is - USCIS recieved the response to RFE & updated the message accordingly. Its more than a month (though its a PP). But I am not concerned about the time here....

But my employer, gets back to me last week saying, USCIS is again asking for more information - This time, "Audited Financial statements".

Since RFE was once answered but USCIS is asking for further more means - is it an issue? Thats what is my concern.

Unfortunately my employer does not reveal much information.

I think I was not clear in my initial post.

The issue is - USCIS recieved the response to RFE & updated the message accordingly. Its more than a month (though its a PP). But I am not concerned about the time here....

But my employer, gets back to me last week saying, USCIS is again asking for more information - This time, "Audited Financial statements".

Since RFE was once answered but USCIS is asking for further more means - is it an issue? Thats what is my concern.

Unfortunately my employer does not reveal much information.
sure, they need the audited statement as you mentioned...so your employer will have to submit it.
UN was great with a2p issues.

Unitednations

You were so correct about "UN"...we are missing him!

Most unfortunate thing is - we don't even have his previous posts anymore which has lots of valuable informaiton around A2P!!

Looks like your company submitted "unaudited" financial statements. If they submitted federal tax returns your case would have been approved (if the returns proved ability to pay ofcourse). Generally small companies apply for extension on tax returns and pay the taxes later.

So did your company eventually submit audited financial statements ?

What happened to your case ?

Thanks-
emerald

Hi,

I had same situation. I just wasted 3 weeks just looking at online status. USCIS denied my case and updated attorney. But my employer did not reveal this information to me. USCIS denied the case and gave 30 days time to apply for appeal.

You can send email to tsc-premium.140@dhs.gov with your case number and employer and beneficiary information. I did the same thing and they responded to my email saying that it got denied on .....