I-140 missing from phone system

Chaos

Registered Users (C)
When I check my I-140 status from the phone system, the voice I got is "due to the sytem problem, we can't find ... blah, blah, blah". While I can find my I-140 status online. It's been like that for several weeks.

It happened to other I140 cases too. Any body has the same experience? I'm trying to figure out why it happened. Is it becasue those cases are semiconcurrent or something else?

Any idea?

Chaos

I was in the same boat

but when they touched my case, the phone system is changed too, right now I can check my case's status on phone too.

Regards: sax129

Mine is gone from phone system too. It is more than two months. Yes i have original papers still keeping hope that one day they will the end of cis tunnel.

I-140 > Dec-22-04 eb3

nandpc said:
YES, I'm EB2
Nandpc,

I am wondering if you should send a fax inquiry to CSC to request a status update. According to the CSC Pilot program, the deadline for processing your case is within 90 days. However, apparently, your case’s waiting time exceeds that window after your FP is cleared. It seems that the CSC does not have any pattern in term of how they implement this “Pilot program”. Recently, I saw some July submitted cases have been approved.

wedst11 said:
Nandpc,

I am wondering if you should send a fax inquiry to CSC to request a status update. According to the CSC Pilot program, the deadline for processing your case is within 90 days. However, apparently, your case’s waiting time exceeds that window after your FP is cleared. It seems that the CSC does not have any pattern in term of how they implement this “Pilot program”. Recently, I saw some July submitted cases have been approved.
Jay,

I don't think I should be sending faxes so soon. Many people who filed earlier than me are also waiting. Moreover, nothing is certain about the pilot program. I don't think CSC people are picking up all EB2 concurrently filed cases for the pilot program. They must be having some selection criteria. I'm saying this because two people whose RD and ND were exactly same as me got approved in about two months time and I'm still waiting.