I-140 Lud!

ciril99

Registered Users (C)
I noticed LUD on my I-140 is 02/28/06.

What does it mean? Is it good or bad?

Please clarify anyone.

My 140 RD is 02/21/06.

Ud

would you please let me know or somebody else let me know where and how you see such UDs? I have applied too through my lawyer but do nto know and have a recipet number but do not know how to get such information you guys talk about
Could you help please.

ciril99 said:
I noticed LUD on my I-140 is 02/28/06.

What does it mean? Is it good or bad?

Please clarify anyone.

My 140 RD is 02/21/06.

It might be for good.. I noticied my LUD got changed once or twice before the petition got approved

Thanks for the address. But whenever I checked this site with my number it always says 450 days, so if somethign different comes up then people call it UD?

Vahid2 said:
Thanks for the address. But whenever I checked this site with my number it always says 450 days, so if somethign different comes up then people call it UD?

You have to register on the INS website and have to add your case number to the portfolio in order to see the LUD. LUD is nothing but Last Update Date.

Vahid2 said:
It was giving the same message to me, but got approved within a month. You should be fine. You can also register and set email alert and will get email if any updates to ur inbox.