I-140 Lud!

ciril99

Registered Users (C)
I noticed LUD on my I-140 is 02/28/06.

What does it mean? Is it good or bad?

Please clarify anyone.

My 140 RD is 02/21/06.

I am in the same boat and suspect that is a bad sign

I am in the same boat with you and saw an update in date without any other changes or emails. I suspect they are sending me a letter of denial, for otherwise they should have either approved it or emailed to say RFE was sent. This is my guess, and Anyway, I am not too worried about the outcome, for a green card is notjhing itself, and everyone will get it finally. Just accumulate enough experiences and make the case stronger and things will work out.

Kasmi said:
I am in the same boat with you and saw an update in date without any other changes or emails. I suspect they are sending me a letter of denial, for otherwise they should have either approved it or emailed to say RFE was sent. This is my guess, and Anyway, I am not too worried about the outcome, for a green card is notjhing itself, and everyone will get it finally. Just accumulate enough experiences and make the case stronger and things will work out.

Even if they deny it, they update the same on their website. What i heard from other folks is, LUD can be changed without any status update!

What I heard or read from the web is that they only change the message to say it is approved or RFE was sent and will never say on the web a case is denied.

I think my case was denied, for I saw a LUD on 3/1 and have no other information till now.

LUD change

Kasmi,

I also found a LUD on 03/01/2006 for my case, my RD is 02/15/06.
The status is still showing same that they received my petition on
02/15/06...........

I saw different comments on LUD in this forum. I'm really confused.

Thanks.