I-140 Lud

user850

Registered Users (C)
Guys is it common to get approval notice in postal mail after LUD change on I-140 without getting emails ?

User850

I was wondering what happened to your case.....

Did LUD change for I485 also along with that....

My I-140 LUD updated 4 days in a row(9th,10th,13th and 14th), after sending response on to RFE (asked for 2001 W2 and company's 2001 Financials). No change in message still showing the message that states they received RFE response on 9th september.

And now my spouse I-485 LUD updated 2 days in a row (14th and 15th). not sure, what it triggers. Mine and kids I-485 LUD's not changed.

Does any one have any idea, whats going on with my case?

user850,

My LUD for I-140 changed 2 days in a row and then after 3 weeks, LUD updated again, received E-mail regarding I-140 RFE. after week, I received RFE by mail.

user850,

My company is mid range canadian based company they do have 8 branches in US. total employees were around 600, but now still they have around 400 employees. Overall company is doing good. We were 3 people applied for GC within a 3 months. one guy got approved with 2.5 months. guy, who applied in July got same RFE,in August and replied back on 27th then got approved 6th of this month. within 8 days he got His I-140 approved after replying RFE.