I-140 LUD - What is going on ??

luckyandcurious

Registered Users (C)
I sent response to I-140 RFE (Exp Letters), they received on 07/25/05 and LUD changed on 07/27/05 and it says

"On July 26, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

After that, there is no LUD change so far.

So, what is going on.... Please friends !!

luckyandcurious said:
I sent response to I-140 RFE (Exp Letters), they received on 07/25/05 and LUD changed on 07/27/05 and it says

"On July 26, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

Calm down. That is exactly what is supposed to happen. You send in the RFE response and they send you a update that they received it.

Just wait. You'll get an approval in due time. From what I've seen around here that can vary between 2 and 120 days.

mdh

luckyandcurious said:

This is common.. and usually Only on "Ability to Pay" RFE Takes longer than other I-140 RFE's. Your RFE looks pretty simple. So you should get approval with in 6-8 weeks time. Keep cool..

Guys,
My I 140 RFE(A2pay and Education Evaluation) was Recvd on 12 th Aug 2005. I 140 LUD'S changed on 15 th Aug and 16 th Aug and 17 th Aug
but nothing after that is this a good sign ? I 485 LUD has not changed
Hope my I 140 gets approved. Bit tensed now ????????
Why are they taking so long ?

Any comments are appreciated

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: