I-140 LUD on Sunday (8/12)

gc_er

Registered Users (C)
Got LUD for both NIW (RD: 01/04/2007) and EB1A (RD: 01/19/2007) 140 Sunday (8/12/2007), can this be a good sign?

Anyone else got similar LUDs on 140?

Good luck to everyone!

I also got LUD for my I-140 dated 8/12/07. But i don't know what that means as the status remains the same - case received and pending. Can anyone shed some light on this, please.
Thanks

One of I140 got four LUDs already, 08/06, 08/07, 08/08 and 08/12, although I efiled it only on 07/26. My case is still pending with a statement saying that efile was received on 07/26. It even didn't mention the package I sent. The other I140 efiled on the same date got LUDs on 08/06 and 08/12.

I don't think it's a big deal.

My I-140 (RD-06/6) got LUD on 08/12.

Is this something mass software update? or something else?

No one Knows, even god, Except USCIS?

I too got LUDs on my I-40s. I got LUD on my 765 that aproved and mailed notice on 8/10 (submitted on 6/25).
They have aproved my EAD without FP. Is it common?

Got an LUD on 8/12 (sunday) on my EB2-NIW at TSC.
(PD: Nov2006 pending)

Not sure what it means... Is it a mass software generated maintenance update for everybody?????

I did not get

My pending I-140 did not get LUD on 8/12/07. If it was an automatic update then there should have been an update for me as well. But there wasn't. I have been watching and noting down the changes in LUD. But I feel that there is no point in discussing that. The most important thing is to look for any changes in message.

My pending I-140 did not get LUD on 8/12/07. If it was an automatic update then there should have been an update for me as well. But there wasn't. I have been watching and noting down the changes in LUD. But I feel that there is no point in discussing that. The most important thing is to look for any changes in message.

Many people got LUDs on sunday 8/12 including my both I140s. It might be some computer generated error. Do you think uscis works on sunday?

Last edited by a moderator:
I too had LUD's on 8/12 and 8/14 (today), but there is no status change. My case was e-filed on the 27th of july and my documents reached USCIS on the 6th of Aug. Does this mean that they are just checking the documents they received? Does the status change mention that they have received the documents?

Thank you.

LUDs on 8/12 and 8/14 for EB1 and NIW filed on July 25 and 27. I was expecting LUDs to be emailed to me so I did not check before 8/12. I have "Y" in the email field, but it apparently does not email LUD. Maybe it will email me about approval(s) :)

At least for my I140s, a LUD each 08/13 too, as well as 08/12 and 08/14. They were palying around the documents, :D .

I am just curious about this LUD thing. Has anyone noticed if more LUDs=faster/slower processing and vice versa. On the same note more LUDs=greater/lesser chances of RFE. Or is there any other link with this issue. People, what does your experience say. :)
In my case, I have only one LUD on 8/12 (most people have reported this)whereas some people have LUDs on 8/12, 8/13 and 8/14 almost everyday. Whats up with that.
Thanks all in advance.
Santosh