I-140 LUD changed but no changes in the content

newkidhere

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My I-140 LUD changed on 02/16 but there is no change in the contents. What could this mean? Is my file touched or being approved/sending RFE? Anyone has any idea, please post your comments.

Thanks

It simply means that your file was accessed or something was done to it. Don't read much into it. But if you see the LUD change everyday for several days in a row, it could mean that it's being processed and you can expect an approval (or RFE) soon.

Mr.cfiler! Pardon my silly question.. What is LUD? and where do you check to see it is being touched ? Interesting to watch I guess..

Last edited by a moderator:
newkidhere said:
Hi,

My I-140 LUD changed on 02/16 but there is no change in the contents. What could this mean? Is my file touched or being approved/sending RFE? Anyone has any idea, please post your comments.

Thanks

Sorry to say, but there's nothing to get excited.

it means....

* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.