I-140 July-03

chanderjoshi

Registered Users (C)
Hi! Everybody

Is there any body get approval for I-140 filled in july-2003 as I filled in july2003 waiting any news from anybody ? How long will it take for concurrent filers as my H1-b is going to expire in July-2004. pls write at the earliest

mine was approved

Here is my timeline

RD: 07/24/03
ND: 07/24/03
AD: 12/16/03

Hope your get yours approved soon.

mine not approved too. dates are exactly same. a person with dates just 2 two days before ours got approved. some one just sitting out there with our papers not knowing what to do!! did you file both 140&485 together??

thanx
nag

Last edited by a moderator:
after waiting for over 6 months, last week i filed 485. hoping that i would receive receipt and EAD. then probably i will contact bcis via my lawyer.

naggc

Do you have Idea when they going to rech july-03 as I called UScis they says wait for 2-3 More Month.But I don't know why so Late?

Parveen

Till the H1B cap(65,000) for the fiscal year 2004 reaches, we will have delays in I-140 processing. But if you have luck, approval may come at any time now.

naanshi.

Oh!

Its more then 180days as Uscis notice says gone no of case around july 7th approved I don't know how they people in INS work. Hope Untill march Case should approved.

If any body recently get approved having ND in around7-10 july please send theur details

chander there r several ppl with nd in august that got approved within last 2 months. u may want to check the spreadsheet in the tracker thread.