I-140/I-485/EAD/AP approved in pilot program from CSC

waitinginline

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

This is the happiest day in my life. Today, I got emails from USCIS that my I-140 and I-485(for me and my wife) got approved.

ND: I-140/I-485/AP/EAD - 26th May 2004
AP approval - 26th July 2004, received AP 31st July 2004
EAD approval - 26th July 2004, received EAD card 2nd August 2004
FP done: 27th July 2004
I-140/I-485 approval - 2nd August 2004

I guess my case was picked up in the pilot program.

Waiting for the approval notices.

Keep your fingers crossed. There is hope at the end of the line.

:) :)

waitinginline,

Congratulations.....Good to hear about your case. Hope this trend continues....for 2003 filers too

I guess you should change your id from waitinginline to crossedtheline :)

I am in the same boat as waitinginline (i.e. concurrently approved). For more of my details check the "I-140 message updated to 270-300 days" forum.
Mine was EB3 (CSC) though and the entire greencard door-to-door process took more than 4 years.
I would ask all of you who are waiting for a long time to sign the petition to make BCIS adjudicate I140 and also involve your local congressman to help u out if possible.
Again, do not abandon H1 status if u are with the same company, continue working on that H1 right till the end for your safety sake or at least until I-140 is approved.
For more info, go to www.immigration-law.com and read the section:

07/25/2004: Increasing I-140 Denial Culture and Importance of Maintaining H-1B Nonimmigrant Status

setuptofail said:
I am in the same boat as waitinginline (i.e. concurrently approved). For more of my details check the "I-140 message updated to 270-300 days" forum.
Mine was EB3 (CSC) though and the entire greencard door-to-door process took more than 4 years.
I would ask all of you who are waiting for a long time to sign the petition to make BCIS adjudicate I140 and also involve your local congressman to help u out if possible.
Again, do not abandon H1 status if u are with the same company, continue working on that H1 right till the end for your safety sake or at least until I-140 is approved.
For more info, go to www.immigration-law.com and read the section:

07/25/2004: Increasing I-140 Denial Culture and Importance of Maintaining H-1B Nonimmigrant Status

setuptofail,

I took a look at your case details. You're actually lucky compare to my situation. I also filed labor back in August 2001. At the time that your labor was approved (May 2003), I got the infamous 3-option letter. We retested the job market and replied to the DOL. Usually cases will be approved in a few weeks if everything is ok. However, my case wasn't approved until this May. Yes, one full year of waiting for no reason. Now, I just filed the I140/I485 in late June, and you got your green card. So, it's not bad for you. Congratulations!

heha

Great News - GC approved

I am very glad to have recieved my GC approval notice. I guess my application was probably selected for the pilot program they started in May.

I would like to share my case details with all of you on the forum.

140 & 485 having EB2 category filed concurrently with CSC using labour substitution.
Large desi owned consulting company with 100+ consultants.

140 & 485 RD - 6/15
FP done 7/20
EAD & AP approved - 8/5
140 & 485 approved - 8/23

Wish all the best to everyone on the forum.