I-140/I-485 concurrent filing

Biyaka

Hello Gurus,

My I-140/I-485 concurrent filing was done by the end of Jul' 07. I have Jan' 04 EB2 LC priority date.

Since EB2 priority date is current for me, will my I-140/I-485 applications be adjudicated simultaneously? or USCIS won't take my I-485 application for adjudication since my I-140 is yet to be approved?

Thanks in advance folks for your information.

Biyaka

Last edited by a moderator:
They will wait for the I-140 to be processed first as far as I know. And I'm in the same situation as well..

Don't know if this is the right thread or not, just like to let you know a friend of mine (from Bangladesh) filed I-140/I-485 concurrently at TSC in February 2008 and got his GC approved. Heard that TSC has a pilot program which is dealing all the applications submitted in 2008. Does anybody know anything about this program? please share.

Don't know if this is the right thread or not, just like to let you know a friend of mine (from Bangladesh) filed I-140/I-485 concurrently at TSC in February 2008 and got his GC approved. Heard that TSC has a pilot program which is dealing all the applications submitted in 2008. Does anybody know anything about this program? please share.

You may read this article:
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_tscpls.html
It explains it.