I-140/I-485 - Approved Today

K_P_K

Registered Users (C)
I140/I485 - 06/18/2004 - Approved

I checked the online message to day it say the GOLDEN words. I wish all the people good
luck on your processings. This forum is very helpful in difficult situations.

This case has been approved. On June 17, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If
14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to
verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National
Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

RD - 01-27-2003
ND - 02-20-2003
FP - 03-26-2003
I-140 - RFE - 04-13-2004
I-140 - REF Reply - 04-29-2004

RFE: It does not appear that your petition is approvable to classify the beneficiary as a second
preference alian under section 203(b)(2) of INA because the ETA-750 application for Alien
Employment Certification, only requries a bachelor's degree. It appears the beneficiary may
qualify as a progessional under 203(b)(3)(A)(ii). If you wish to change the requested preference
classification, please place an "X" next to the sentence below. Also indicate the new preference
number and classification that you are seeking, and sign where indicated.

:) :) :) :)

Jharkhandi said:
Congrats. Is it a concurrent adjudication?

Yes it is. Both I-140/I-485 Approved at the same date. My Finger Printing is done in March 26'2003.

K_P_K said:
Yes it is. Both I-140/I-485 Approved at the same date. My Finger Printing is done in March 26'2003.
Can't belv my eyes. It is 11:43 PM, perhaps I am already asleep and this is a dream! Sounds - Hari Om - all your's hmd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jharkhandi said:
Can't belv my eyes. It is 11:43 PM, perhaps I am already asleep and this is dream! :D

I thought I am dreaming to when In received e-mail today. Immediatly I cheked the case status.

K_P_K said:
I thought I am dreaming to when In received e-mail today. Immediatly I cheked the case status.
Post your stamping experience too. Congrats again and have a nice sleep if you can. :)

Must be Long wait for I140 but i guess it is worth it..
Congrats..Looks like we need to bring back I don't want I`40 approval thread by Brigand back

Wow...Congrats...Your second post in this thread made me say this "Wow". I never paid attention to you subject line moreover your first post only talked about 140.

Anyway Congratulations :)

GeorgeMichael said:
what was the RFE about ????
I mentioned in my First Post in detail about the RFE. Any how I am giving it again

RFE: It does not appear that your petition is approvable to classify the beneficiary as a second preference alian under section 203(b)(2) of INA because the ETA-750 application for Alien Employment Certification, only requries a bachelor's degree. It appears the beneficiary may qualify as a progessional under 203(b)(3)(A)(ii). If you wish to change the requested preference classification, please place an "X" next to the sentence below. Also indicate the new preference number and classification that you are seeking, and sign where indicated.

Congrats

Congratulations KPK. Can I ask you what was the content of your reply? It seems that you have a masters and your labor was filed for someone with only bachelor's. It would really help me coz my case is similar. Thanks in advance and enjoy the new found freedom!!

K_P_K said:
I140/I485 - 06/18/2004 - Approved

I checked the online message to day it say the GOLDEN words. I wish all the people good
luck on your processings. This forum is very helpful in difficult situations.

This case has been approved. On June 17, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If
14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to
verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National
Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

RD - 01-27-2003
ND - 02-20-2003
FP - 03-26-2003
I-140 - RFE - 04-13-2004
I-140 - REF Reply - 04-29-2004

RFE: It does not appear that your petition is approvable to classify the beneficiary as a second
preference alian under section 203(b)(2) of INA because the ETA-750 application for Alien
Employment Certification, only requries a bachelor's degree. It appears the beneficiary may
qualify as a progessional under 203(b)(3)(A)(ii). If you wish to change the requested preference
classification, please place an "X" next to the sentence below. Also indicate the new preference
number and classification that you are seeking, and sign where indicated.

:) :) :) :)

hi k_p_k,

just wanna know if your case was ever transferred to any local offices? i'm curious coz my case is also concurrent but only i485 was transferred to hartford local office a week after my i140's approval last june 02, 2004... havent done any finger printing though.... thanks for the reply.

edvtorres

kpk CONGRATS

Has Ur Last Update Date Changed For Both 140 And 485 ?
Have U Observed Change In Last Update Date For I-140 And 485 After U Replied To Rfe?

edvtorres said:
hi k_p_k,

just wanna know if your case was ever transferred to any local offices? i'm curious coz my case is also concurrent but only i485 was transferred to hartford local office a week after my i140's approval last june 02, 2004... havent done any finger printing though.... thanks for the reply.

edvtorres

My case is not transfered to local office. I think it is because you didn't completed fingur printing. Mine I did 2003'March itself.

user850 said:
Has Ur Last Update Date Changed For Both 140 And 485 ?
Have U Observed Change In Last Update Date For I-140 And 485 After U Replied To Rfe?

When I replied the RFE it only changed last Update date for I-140. But on 17th when it is approved Both I-140/I485 has the Last update date updated. I also received the e-mails about that.

Wowwww... Congratulations dude.. Breath the freedom from now on!!!

Finally, the FO memo started working at VSC!!