I-140/I-485 approved concurrently, RD 26-FEB-2004

gcpinch

Registered Users (C)
I am very happy to share this wonderful happy news. Both I-140 and I485 with RD of 26-FEB-2004 have been approved on 09-NOV-2004. Got emails this morning.

This forum has been of tremendous support for me during this tiresome long waiting time. Many kudos to Rajiv Khanna for providing such a supportive forum.

The only thing is my wife I-485 is not approved yet (as per email and on-line status) whereas my son 485 is approved together. I am hoping it will be approved soon.

The details are:
EB2 RIR labor filed - Sep'2001, Moved to Federal in Aug 2002, Moved back to State in July 2003, Approved in Jan 2004 after repull from state to federal

I-140/I-485 RD - 26-FEB-2004
I-140/I-485 AD - 09-NOV-2004

Waiting for formal notice to get the passport stamped.

Congratulations!

gcpinch said:
I am very happy to share this wonderful happy news. Both I-140 and I485 with RD of 26-FEB-2004 have been approved on 09-NOV-2004. Got emails this morning.

This forum has been of tremendous support for me during this tiresome long waiting time. Many kudos to Rajiv Khanna for providing such a supportive forum.

The only thing is my wife I-485 is not approved yet (as per email and on-line status) whereas my son 485 is approved together. I am hoping it will be approved soon.

The details are:
EB2 RIR labor filed - Sep'2001, Moved to Federal in Aug 2002, Moved back to State in July 2003, Approved in Jan 2004 after repull from state to federal

I-140/I-485 RD - 26-FEB-2004
I-140/I-485 AD - 09-NOV-2004

Waiting for formal notice to get the passport stamped.

It appears that your Labor Cert. gave you a much more difficult time than your applications at INS.

--------------------------------------------------
CSC/EB-2
I-140 RD: Jan. 20, '04
I-485/I-765/I-131 RD June 15, '04
I-765/I-131 AD July 15, '04
FP: July 22, '04
FP Results Rec'd. July 27, '04
I-140 AD: Oct. 25, '04
I-140 LUD: Oct. 26, '04
I-485 LUD: Oct. 27, '04

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations gcpinch.

can u post your LUD change history. Also can u confirm whether you have master's degree?

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i have master degree

Thanks!!!

I do have master degree.

The LUD did not change on 140, but for 485 it changed once on 10/27.

Master(s) degree is taking more preference I think

It looks like more and more Master(s) and EB2 are getting approved with JIT dates. So maybe USCIS are processing cases specific to concurrent Master's EB2 category and lesser preference to EB2 BS+5 yrs exp and EB3's

Just my opinion.
Sonpapdi

EAD/AP renewal application

I do not know about masters degree. But i guess, my renewal applications for EAD/AP triggered this approval. My lawyer sent the renewal applications on 3rd Nov.

Whoever is waiting their approval, may file for EAD/AP renewal 6 months in advance. Hope that will work for you too.

Good luck!

gcpinch, when you said your lawyer sent the application on 3rd, is it the date CIS received it? When did you start noticing LUD changes on your cases?

The reason I am asking is that my AP renewal applciation was received on Nov. 9, but I haven't see any LUD changes on my case. Any ideas? My check has not been cashed either.

Hi,
Congratulations. Please let me know when you did your FP. My 140/485 RD is may 18,2004 but I havent had my FP date yet. Please let me know. Enjoy the freedom. Looks like its a diwali bonanza for you.

Gcpinch:
You are right, looks like my 7th year H1 extention triggered this approval.

whorl1quote said:
cheers CSC! One case got approval and one got RFE today among all I140 cases RD on Feb 10, 2004.

Oh! really just two 140 cases on Friday ? Wow their processing seems to me like rocket speed :D

How about Feb 11th ? Any approval there ?

Thanks,
Sonpapdi

HI Popdi

HI Popdi

My understanding is they are processing I-140 related to all the dates not only those that filed on Feb 10, so my assmption is out of those cases, 2 belongs to Feb 10.

My I - 140 filed on Feb 5th, 2004 and got approved just on time for DIWALI.

Wish you all the best for all of our cases ...

Rgds
~Taklu

taklu_2004 said:
HI Popdi

My understanding is they are processing I-140 related to all the dates not only those that filed on Feb 10, so my assmption is out of those cases, 2 belongs to Feb 10.

My I - 140 filed on Feb 5th, 2004 and got approved just on time for DIWALI.

Wish you all the best for all of our cases ...

Rgds
~Taklu

Taklya, I think I do understand that they are processing in parallel to catch up the next month on the calendar. But do you know how many they leave out ? Well it maybe a guess right ?? And that's what I meant

Well anyway good luck to your case !!

Cheers,
Sonpadi

Whorl1quote

whorl1quote said:
gcpinch, when you said your lawyer sent the application on 3rd, is it the date CIS received it? When did you start noticing LUD changes on your cases?

The reason I am asking is that my AP renewal applciation was received on Nov. 9, but I haven't see any LUD changes on my case. Any ideas? My check has not been cashed either.

I do not know when CIS received my EAD/AP renewal. I only know that lawyer sent it on 3rd Nov. 485 only changed on 10/27. 140 never changed after filing till approval on 10th Nov.

Keep faith and patience, your case should get approved soon.